TL 12

KIM SOHYUN P.O.V

Today is the day where my appa got discharged from hospital. I feel so happy that he finally is getting better. I am so grateful to manager oppa because he drove us back home.

We arrived at our house in Apgujeong. We put Appa in his bed in their bedroom so that he can take a rest.

Where is Yoojung? She said she is coming. I went to the living room. I sit on the sofa while waiting for Yoojung to come.

*Bell Ring*

I opened the door and I saw Yoojung smiling widely while holding a bouquet of flowers. She hugs me tightly.

"Sso-ya, it must be hard for you" She said while stroked my bag.

"It's alright." We loosen the hug. I am invited her to come in.

"Where is your appa" She asked.

"In his room. Come, follow me" She walked behind me towards my appa room. She greets my mom who is sitting beside my appa.

"Auntie, anyeonghaseyo" She bowed to omma and hand in the flowers to my omma.

"Thank you for coming, sweetie." My mom hugs her. Yoojung and my family are close since we've been friends since young and I also knows her family.

"Uncle, how are you doing?" Yoojung takes a seat beside my father and she held my father's hand.

"Doing better, Yoojung-ah. You're such a sweet person enough to visit this old man" Yoojung smiled shyly. She is happy to be praised. I know her.

"Of course, I would visit you. In fact, you are my other appa".

"Aigoo, how I wished Sohyun would be like you a little bit. She only knows how to nag at me. Just like her mom."

"Appa!!" I make a sulky face. Both Yoojung and Appa laugh.

"Sohyun-ah, it seems like your appa is getting better since Yoojung is her." My mom is on my side this time. We are so close enough to have jokes like this.

"Uncle, you must be getting a lot of rest so that you can take me and Sohyun again for fishing" Yoojung continue to talk to Appa. Appa just nodded and smile. For a while, I hope the presence of Yoojung can make Appa forget about So Yeon unnie.

"Yoojung-ah, you can stay here until dinner right?"

"Of course, auntie. Anything for you. If that's the case, I'll leave uncle to rest. Sohyun, your room? Let's go!"

We leave appa to rest until dinner. Yoojung went into my in the room and we're chatting until dinner time.

''Sso-ya, I wanna ask some question." She smirked. That smile. I know already.

"what is it?"

"How about you and Taehyung now. Is there any progress?" She said as she takes one of my dolls on the beg to be hugged.

"What kind of progress. Wait, supposedly does it need any progress?"

"Well, you are 'dating' him? Who might know that it will turn into the real thing?"

"Let me think first. I think no. Because we're just pretending." I spin myself on the chair.

"Hmm. So boring"

"Wait, I need to tell you something and I wanna ask your opinion about it."

"What is it?" She sounds so excited.

"Ahh!! Never mind." I can't stay still since I think it would be embarrassing to tell her.

"You better say it!" She stood up from the bed and headlock me.

"Let go of me" I tried pushing her hand. "Okay, I tell you". Finally, she let me go and grinned. It was hurt.

"I buy something to him as a present"

"Wow, uri Sohyunnie is matured now and know to buy a present to male". She said while clapping. I covered her mouth a little bit since she is so loud.

"I buy it for him as a token of gratitude" I explained.

"No. You liked him. I can see from your eyes."

"Are you a witch or something that you think you know my feelings?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Whatever. But I'm sure of it!" Confidently she said.

Yoojung had dinner here and then she left for her home.

---

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V

We just finished our performance at the Billboard Music Awards. It was tiring but it is a golden moment to remember. Hearing our Armys screamed out of their lung totally made my day. I t was a success to me if they enjoyed it. We did a few interviews after the awards show.

We moved to our hotel. I went into, y room and take a quick shower. After the shower, I was thinking to browsing the twitter to see all of our fans reaction. But, my eyes caught the sight of the box on my nightstand. Oh my god! I didn't even thank her for the gift. Taehyung-ah, why are you forgetting it?

I opened the box and saw a brown knit hit.

"It's so cute!" I tried it and it perfectly fits me. I am smiling myself.

'Keep yourself warm this winter' I read the note that she wrote. I quickly take my phone and send a message to her.

"Thank You" Sent. After a while, she has seen it but she didn't reply...

To be continued-

HI READERS. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND THANK YOU SUPPORTING THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!