TL 03

Now I was left alone with V. I don't know how to break our silence. My eyes wandered around the cafe as I don't know how to look at him. Besides, I think he is a cold guy based on what happened at the store this evening.

"Long time no see," He said. I was left in confusion. I thought this evening is not long enough. I give him an awkward smile. Probably, he noticed that I was confused and he quickly trying to explain to me.

"Sohyun-sshi, maybe you don't remember that we were once MC together at Music Core" I put my brain cells at work. Trying to remember. oh, that was three years ago in 2014.

"I am sorry. Yes, I remember now. You're also the one that I bump at the store just now." Somehow I feel apologetic towards him. But, how can he remember me? We smiled at each other. Another silence is coming.

"V-sshi, you don't really have to send me home. I can take a cab from here" I sincerely didn't want to trouble her. Besides, I can remember that he walked to the cafe. How he was supposed to send me home?. By walk?.

"Anieyo, it's a simple thing to do. Besides, the hyungs entrust you with me." He smiled.

"But..."

"If you worry about how I will send you home, it's settled." Wow. How can he read my mind? I am impressed.

"My apartment is just near from this cafe. We can just walk to my apartment to get my car" he added. I nodded. We walk side by side to his apartment. I am worried if there is paparazzi somewhere and take our picture. I don't want to involve in any scandalous rumor.

V is wearing his mask. I put my hoodie to cover my silhouette. We just keep silence during our walk. As soon arriving at his apartment, I waited for him at the carpark meanwhile he is going up to his unit to take his car key.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I entered the lift and quickly push the 15th floor button. I was in a hurry because I don't want to keep her waiting for long. as the elevator reached the 15th floor, I run towards my unit. I opened the door entered the house.

"Where are you from?' Jin hyung asked.

"Why are you in hurry?" Jungkook asked.

I don't have time to answer their question. I went into my bedroom and take my car key on my nightstand. Before I forgot I quickly grab the red wallet beside my bag. I dashed out of the room and went to the car park. I am sure the members are left in puzzled. ahh, let them be.

"I am sorry to keep you waiting. Now, let's go". She smiled. My heart fluttered. She only knows how to smile. I lead the way to my car.

I opened the door for her. I act like a gentleman. She thanked me before entering the car. There are butterflies in my stomach. I entered the car and put in her address on the navigation maps. She calmly read his address as I enter it.

After 20 minutes ride, we finally arrive at her apartment. throughout the journey, we barely managed to say a few words.

"Thank you"

"Small matter. No need to say thanks. Besides, it's my pleasure"

She opened the door and went out of the car. Wait I forgot to return her wallet. I run towards her.

"Wait, Sohyun-sshi" She turned her head to me.

"Why?" I give her the wallet. She looked a bit surprised.

"Your wallet." She began to search for the wallet in her bag. She just noticed that her wallet went missing. How cute.

"Thank you so much for this" She thanks me and grab her wallet. How many thank you did I heard today.

"I saw it at the store this evening. I take it with me since I know it is yours."

"You're so nice, V-sshi."

We parted away after that. I couldn't stop smiling in my car. Luckily I met her at dinner with hyungs. Thank goodness I managed to recall who is her. I hope she doesn't notice that I stared at her for so long at dinner just now. Sohyun-ah, you're so cute. I think I'm falling for you.

It's 12.00 a.m. now. I drove back to my apartment. I need to get my sleep for practice tomorrow.

To be continued...

HI READERS, IT TAKE SO MUCH TIME FOR ME TO UPDATE IT. HOPE YOU LIKED IT. MUCH LOVE.