TL 33

After having lunch, we stay on the top for a while to enjoy the scenery. Later, we packed our things and began climbing down.

About 20 minutes after we heading down, my ankle was sprained.

"Ack!" I exclaimed. Taehyung who walked in front of me turned arround.

"Sohyun ah, are you okay?" He sat down and take a look at my ankle.

"Yes." I said slowly.

"Can you get up and walk?"

I tried to sit up but I can't. It hurts too much.

"Now, get up on my back. Let me carry you" He put the bag in front his and showed his back to me.

"Quickly, get on!" I was hesitating at first but Taehyung is urging me to do so.

We finally reached the ground with Taehyung piggybacking me. Taehyung put me on the bench that is located nearby his car. He opened the car's boot and take the first aid kit.

"Are you feeling better?" He said after applying some cream to my ankle.

"Yeah, it's good."

"Thank goodness." He said.

"Thank you, oppa"

Seems like my ankle is getting better after he massaging it. I barely can walk now. He opened the car's door for me and I entered the car.

We agreed to visit his aunt for a while before heading back to Seoul. After 20 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at his aunt's restaurant.

"It is close today?" I ask while unbuckle the seatbelt. The restaurant seems like didn't operating.

"I am not sure. Let's get off first."

Taehyung and me exit the car. We both puzzled when the restaurant is close.

"Let's go to her house." Taehyung said.

"Where is it?"

"Few metres from here."

We board the car again and went to her house.

"Annyeonghaseyo, immo(aunt)"

Her aunt came out through the door and smiling widely upon seeing us. I was standing like a statue beside Taehyung.

"Aigoo, look who is here." She is hugging Taehyung. She is a bit short so Taehyung bent down in order to reached her heights. How cute.

"Annyeoghaseyo, ahjumma." I greeted her when she turned her head towards me and smiled for her.

"Ahgassi, you come here again? Last time you were here also with Taehyung right?" She asked cheerfully.

"Nae, ahjumma. Sohyun inminda." I bowed to her. She pulls me for an embrace.

"I am so happy that you were here. I thought you are not coming here again. I am sad."

"No, I am eager to come here." Taehyung is smiling seeing us talking.

"Let's go inside" Her aunt invites us.

"Immo, why aren't you open the restaurant today? I am so hungry." Taehyung said as we enter the house. It was a Korean traditional house.

Did Taehyung a monster or what? He eats a lot during our lunch yet he is still hungry.

"I was a bit tired today. That's why I close it. If you are hungry, I can cook it for you."

"Immo jjang." He did thumbs up to his aunt.

"Arraso, I cook for a while then we can having dinner together."

"Ahjumma, let me help you." I offered to help her. That's what you supposed to do when you came to your boyfriend's house right? Eventhough, it his aunt.

"Truthfully, I can handle things on my own at the kitchen but I would if there someone that I talk to in the kitchen. Come here." She said.

"Sure." I walked to the kitchen to help her.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is nowhere to be found. Bet, he is having a good time by himself in the room. Besides, I heard someone is showering from the bathroom.

Nice for you Kim Taehyung. While I am here, my body is stinks. It's not like I am complaining to help his aunt, Taehyung also need to help us. Just wait, Kim Taehyung.

"Ahjumma, should I cut this?" I showed her the cucumber.

"Yes, please. And, Sohyunnie, you don't have to call me ahjumma. Just call me omma, since I didn't have a kids." She said.

"Sure, omma." I am so happy that she treats me like her own daughter. I am sure she is lonely since he didn't have any kids.

"Is Taehyung treating you well?"

"Yes. He is a nice person."

"Thankfully. I am glad to hear that. You are the first person that he brought here and I am happy that it is you."

"Really?" She nods. I am beyong happy today.

Today menu are spicy braised chicken, seafood stew and rice. I am just cutting all the ingredients for her. She is the one who did everything. Her skills is on another levels that's why she is able to open the restaurant. She is better than my mom. Opps sorry omma.

By the dinner time, the dishes were succesfully made thanks to eomma.

"Sohyunnie, where is Taehyung? Calls him to join us for dinner." She said after arranging the plates on table.

"Arraso, omma"

Where are you my prince Taehyung. This maid is here to call you for a dinner.

"This guy seriously...." I was able to stop myself from cursing when I found him sleeping soundly in the room.

"Oppa, wake up! Let's have a dinner." He is half awake but still reaching for his pillow to sleep.

"Oppa, you said you are hungry. Let's go. Your aunt finished cooking."

"Five minutes more." He said in dazed.

"Hey Kim Taehyung, you better wake up now!" I reached the pillow and beating him with it.

"Arraso, I'll wake up." He holds my arms to prevent from beating him.

"It's hurt you know." He makes that pitiful face.

"Serve you right!" I throw the pillow right onto his face and get out of the bathroom.

I sat down beside omma at the tables.

"Wow, it's a feast here!" Taehyung said as he walked here and look amazingly at the food.

"I don't know why I am cooking this for you who only knows to sleep. Thankfully, Sohyun is here."

"Right omma." I teamed up with omma this time.

"Look what is going here. I just sleep for an hour and you are already this close."

"Ofcourse." His aunt said.

To be continued.