TL 53

I keep on fanning and tapping Rachel's cheek to make her regain her concious. Taehyung pick her up and put her down on the couch.

"Rach, are you awake?" I keep on calling her name as soon as her eyes start moving.

"What? Where am I now?" She said slowly then getting wake up from tge couch.

"You're in my house. You just fainted just now."

"Fainted?" She ask in confius way.

"Omo!!" She shouts, as soon as she saw Taehyung walking towards us from the kitchen with a bowl of water.

"Sohyun ah, am I dreaming now? Please pinch me." She didn't believe that she saw Taehyung in my house, she is really a hardcore army.

I pinch her elbow, "Ouch, that's hurt!!" She said.

Taehyung is chuckling and, "Hello, I am Taehyung." He greeted her.

"Yes, I know." She reaches her hands to shake his. Taehyung sniled and shook her hands.

"Sohyun, why is Taehyung in your house?" She ask me, still in a disbelief state.

"I am her boyfriend."

"What? Boyfriend? Are you kodding me?"

"Hey, calm down. Why are you being like this?" I am placed my hand onto her shoulders. "I guess this is mostly the reaction of your fans when they know you are dating?" I faced Taehyung with a smirk.

"Are you my fan?" Taehyung ask.

"Totally." I said.

"Yes, I am your fan. It such an honor to meet you. Arghh!!" Rachel couldn't control his fangirling side. "But, you are dating my friend, how am I supposed to react to this?"

Both Taehyung and I chuckles to see her mood swings.

"So, tell me when did you two start dating? Wait, didn't the press say that you're already break up" Rachel began to investigating on us at the dining table. Wow, she truly a fan!

"Actually that's a lie. We just started our relationship then." Taehyung said.

"Wow, you really a good actor. And you Sohyun, that's why you are angry with me fangirling over BTS especially your boyfriend. I saw that now."

"I am sorry that I didn't tell you." 

"No, it's okay. I am understand it."

After finishing the lunch, both of Rachel and I leave Taehyung alone in the house. We're headed to our campus for our class. All day long, she keep asking about my relationship with Taehyung.

Her mood ia being up and down. Once, she are happy for me then, she became annoyed of me for dating her bias and lastly she became so speechless.

---

It's been already six days since Taehyung is here in LA with me. Tomorrow, he is heading back to South Korea because his break is over. I am sad still, I can understand his work since I was once in his place. Full of comitment, even here.

I barely spend my times with him because my class scheldue is hectic. Today, is a holiday. I promise to Taehyung that, we would go on date today.

I enjoyed today the most since we have a date like any other normal couple. Walking hands in hands and full of laughter along the journey.

To be continued..

I am sorry it is short. But I will update more tomorrow❤