TL 22

"3...2...1 Race start"

I wandered for about 10 minutes arround the camping site until I met with Jungkook. He also wandering arround alone.

"Hyung, have you seen anyone of their team?" Jungkook ask me.

"No, you are the first person I saw?"

"Where are all of they go?" He ask me and I just shakes my head.

"Guys!!!! Guys!!" All of sudden we heard the commotion through the walkie talkie.

"Why? Why?!" Jungkook said.

"Guys! Jihyo nuna. Jungkook hyung is at the tent"

"Lets go!!" I said in hurry. Jungkook and I are running to the first floor to caught Jungkook hyung. It will be great if we can eliminate him at early.

As soon as we arrive, we see Suga and Jin hyung are struggling with Jungkook hyung at the corner. I tried to grab Jungkook hyung left arms while Jin Hyung is trying to elimate his nametage.

Four of us is still not enough to overpower his energy. He is truly a monster. I gasping for a breath now that I am facing him.

"He is so strong!" Jungkook our makne said.

We felt relieved after we heard Song Jihyo nuna voice as she runs towards us. With presensence of Jihyo nuna we finally got to eliminated his nametag. Then the four of us is catching our breath.

After that, Jihyo nuna suggest us to go in separate ways to find the rest of our opponent team. Suga and I went in our separate ways while Jungkook went with Jihyo nuna. Such a baby.

I wander arround nearby the lake to find the rest of the members. I feel anxious as the PD announced that they've already 3 out of 9 alphabet. And also, I've also haven't see Sohyun yet.

From the far, I can see someone who is at the bridge is reaching her hand towards the lake. From her long wavy hair, I can tell it is Sohyun.

It turns out, she wants to take the hint that is hanging from the bridge. At first, I didn't want to approach her but her position on the bridge is worrying me.

As I take a few steps approaching her, she fell from the bridge. My lung was dropoed out. I was so surprised to see her and I run as fast as I can to the lake.

She can't swim. Her hand is waving asking for a help and she is slowly drowning. My footsteps is stopped as soon as I reached the bank. The past memories starting to lingering in my head.

I want to jump into the lake right now but I can't. I was so traumatized when I was nearly to death in the sea. My eyes began to tear up when I see Sohyun in the lake and I couldn't do anything.

Suddenly Jimin hyung came from nowhere and runs toward the lake and instantly jump into the lake.

"Sohyun-ah!" Jimin screams.

Lucky enough. Jimin hyung managed to pull out Sohyun from the water. He put Sohyun on the banks. I hurriedly ran over to Sohyun. Others are running over here.

I found out Sohyun was unconcious. Both Jimin and I repeatly calling over her name and even Jimin slaps his face but still no responds.

Jimin began to do CPR to Sohyun. It a little bit hurt my heart seeing Jimin doing this thing but what can I do. It is for Sohyun's sake.

Sohyon began to reagain her concious. I felt so relieved when her eyes starts to open. She was coughing and the water came out from his mouth.

"Sohyun-ah, are you okay?" Jaesuk hyung asks. She just nodding.

"Thank you, Jimin-sshi" She added

All of us were sight in relieve. It was a very nerve-wracking situation for me. I think I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happens to be Sohyun.

The filming was stopped due to this unexpected accident. Jimin is piggybacking Sohyun towards the main building. Jihyo nuna assist them into the women's toilet.

We wrapped up the filming and each of us go home. I just keep silent on tge car towards our apartment. I was reflecting myself and I was mixed feelings. Sad, annoyed and angry towards myself.

"Are you okay, hyung" Jungkook asks and I just nodded at his question. The car was silent.

As soon as we arrive in our aparment, I hide myself in the bedroom. Tears start to flowing from my eyes.

Suddenly, Jimin dashed into my room and grabbed my collar.

"Why did you do it?" Jimin ask me angrily.

"Why didn't you help her?" He asks me again.

"She could've died you know!!"

"Yes! I know. But what can I do? I really want to help her but I just can't" I shouted at him.

"That's just excuse right. You are hating on her. In fact you want to see her die right!!?" I am releasing his hands who are grabbing my collar.

"Who are you to judge me like that? Do you even know my feelings towards her?"

Our words are becoming louder till that the rest of members can hear. They starts to come into my room.

"Why are you guys bickering, huh?" Namjoon said. He come in between us.

"You better not to mess up with Sohyun again. If not.." Jimin said loudly.

"What? If I mess up with her again, what can you do?!" I asks him.

He is throwing a punch right into my face but Hosoek hyung managed to hold him.

"You'll know cause you are hurting someone that I love."

To be continued