TL 05

Kim Sohyun P.O.V

My alarm went ringing at 7.00 a.m sharp. My hand reached my phone on the nightstand. I quickly turned it off. I take another 10 minutes of sleep.

I feel so lazy to go filming today. The filming was continue since the past two days. Although it was tired but I enjoyed myself the most when I'm filming. I sigh when I think today is Friday. I have a photoshot with BTS today.

I get up from my bed and went to the shower to freshen myself. I took an hour to get reafy for my filming. My manager promise to pick me up at 9.00 a.m.

I managed to arrive at the filming set at 10.00 a.m. Since the drama is filming and airing at the same time, we supposedly to filming in time.

The filming went smoothly till the afternoon. Unfortunately, there is some problem while filming the drama that cause the filming was extended till evening.

"Sohyun-sshi, we were very sorry about this and I know you have another scheldue after this. " The producer said to me.

My manager was anxious and she couldn't sit still. He afraid of making the world superstar BTS waiting for me.

As soon as the filming end, we are rushing to the photoshoot site. I don't have time to change my hanbok to casual shirt. Since, it was already late, my manager suggested that I changed my clothes at there.

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V

"BTS-sshi, we were sorry but can we have your individual shot first?" I was pissed off when the actress didn't come in time. Because of her, everything is messed up.

"Who is the actress after all?" I ask the staff. Who is she think she is?.

"There was a problem at her filming site." The staff added.

"Gwenchana, guys let's have our individual photoshoot first" Namjoon hyung said. Since the leader said that, we have nothing to do but follow his action.

I have my solo shoot first then followed by other members. Suga hyung followed sfter me. After I finished my shoot I walked to my room to change clothes for the group photoshoot and with the actress.

Not long after that, I heard soome man opened the studio door and saying sorry. Behind him, there is a girl who was wearing hanbok. Wait, did we shoot with some ancient lady.?

It turns out that the actress was Kim Sohyun. Gasp. The man was her manager. I can see she is bowing to the staff saying sorry.

"It's alright Sohyun-ah. Besides, the BTS nembers are still having their own photoshoot now."

"Once again, I am verry sorry."

"Stop with your sorry. Now go and change your clothes and do your make up. Or else you'll be late"

She nodded. The manager lead the way towards her room. Her room is beside ours.

Now all the solo photoshoot for our members is done. We have to shoot our group photo and with Kim Sohyun.

The director introduced her to us.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Kim Sohyun imminda. Please take care of me" She introduced ourselves.

We also did the same. Why can't I stop thinking about how cute she is in the casual look like this Just now, she was do elegant wearing her hanbok.

"You're so pretty" Jin hyung said. What's wrong with this hyung?.

"Thank you. And one more thing, I am sorry for being late and cause trouble for you guys." She bowed and apologized to all of us.

"Aigoo, gwenchanayo. It's not your fault" Hosoek hyung said.

At first I was being judging and angry towardsher because she was late. But after I heard that one staff standing near their filming site and her body is inside the frame which cause her to re-shootthe entire scene. She must be tired after all. But, here she is, smiling in front of us.

The director give some explanation first about the shooting first.

We started to shoot. We finished in the short time. I was impressed by how talented she is. She managed to create chemistry with all of us although we were just meeting. The photoshoot didn't awkward after all because of all the vibes she created.

Our members and I have finished the photoshoot succesfully. The only thing left is Kim Sohyun solo shoot. We were allowed to go back home.

"Let's go to our waiting room" Suga hyung asked me. They're all left.

"It's okay hyung. You can go first."

"What about you? Don't tell me you're go to watch Sohyun solo shot." Daebek. He's guessing correctly. I just grinned.

He tapped on my shoulder and then left. I was standing on the corner to see her. I was smiled seeing her posing to take the shot. Our eyes meet a few times but as soon as it meet, her eyes turned away. I bet she was uncomfortable being watched by me.

As the click hit 11.30 p.m. all the shooting was ended. The shooting was wrap succesfully.

Kim Sohyun P.O.V

Today was hard day for me. I went to my waiting room to change my clothes and went back home. I am surprised to see a bouquet of flowers and a milk on my table.

I grab the bouquet of red roses on my table. I see the card and read it.

'You have worked hard today. Smiley'

The card say. Who sent this to me? I flipped the card I see a number phone at the back.

To be continued...

HI READERS❤ SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ^^