TL 31

Kim Taehyung P.O.V

Today, we succesfully kick off our first concert in Seoul today. We gonna do a world tour after this. I felt an overwhelming feeling this concert.

It's nice to see our fans up close today. Unfortunately, she didn't managed to make it to our concert today because of her filming scheldue. Bet she was feeling guilty for not making, hence she send dozens of sandwich to our concert.

"Yah, Taehyung! You sure a lucky man having Sohyun by your side." Suga hyung said while as he take some sandwich to eat.

I am just blushing by her action. She sure care a lot for me. The hyungs were keep teasing me. All of the members including the staff enjoyed it.

At 12.30 a.m., we finally reached our apartment. The members did a lot today and they surely exhaust. Same goes for me.

After finishing showering, I check my phone. I was totally shocked when I see message from the one I love.

"Oppa, are you home yet? If yes, come to the basement park now!!"

Like seriously, is she really here?

I runs towards the door and quickly wearing my shoes. Luckily, I already wear my shirt after the shower.

"Taehyung ah, where are you going?" Jin hyung ask as he coming out from the kitchen with a mug in his hands.

"Hyung, I'll go first." I runs to the elevator as soon as I finished tying my shoelaces.

I went to the basement park and my eyes wandering arround to find her car. I went straight to the black Audi car as soon as I see it. She drives here by herself.

My lips carved a smile when I see her in the car. She is wearing her cap and puts an earphone in his ear. I knocked the door and it takes seconds for her to unplugged her earphone and unlock the door. I enters the car and sit at the passemger seat.

"Babe, you are really here." I didn't believe what am I seeing right now.

"Yes, it's me, Kim Sohyun. Not a ghost." She smiled. Aih so cute I can't handle her.

She comes towards me and give me a warm hugs.

"Oppa, I miss you. I feel like I am dying not to see you this week." She is really forwarded these days. I like it.

"Me too. I miss you a lot. I am sorry for keeping myself busy till I don't have time for you." I said as I tighten the hug.

"No, don't say sorry. You're hardworking man and I like it." She said while comforting me.

"Sohyun ah, are you free tomorrow?" I dissolve our hugs. We've given two days off before flying arround the world to do the world tour.

"Yes. Why?"

"Why don't we go on dates? Our first date."

"Sounds nice. Call. But, where are we going?"

"It's up to you. What do you want to do?"

"Me?" I pointed at myself and grinned.

"I want to go to Namsan." I said.

"That's good but don't you think the public will recognize us? Hence, there a lot of people there." I was a bit worry about the reaction of public. It was her image I'm trying to protect.

"Oppa, we can get covered up. And tomorrow is Monday I'm sure there will be less people. Believe me."

Yeah that's right.

"Alright. Anything for you." I exclaimed.

"Another things oppa! I want to go to your aunt's restaurant again"

"Yeah of course. We must go there once we were in Namsan dong" He grinned playfully.

"Why are you grinning like that oppa?" She sounds annoyed at me.

"Nothing." I just thought of our memories in the hill. That's it.

Time passes relly fast whenever I am with her. Now it's already 2.00 a.m. and she is leaving for her home. I was worried that she drives home alone. I told her that I would live send her hime but there again she insisted not to trouble me.

---

It's barely 9.00 a.m. and now I am ready to pick up Sohyun for our first date. I thought she wanted to go Namsan Tower since we are going to Namsan, but she was meant to went for hiking in Namsan hill.

Luckily, she messages me just now to wear appropriate attire to hike. If not I will go hiking with boots.

Other couple went dates in some fancy reastaurant, having picnic and rides feris wheel. That's not the case for Sohyun. As far as I know her, her love for nature is admirable.

Some of my members went home to meet their parents these two days. While, Jungkook is going to IU concert today and Suga hyung just stay at the apartment.

I started the engine and began drive to her apartment. After 15 minutes, I safely arrive in front of her apartment. I parked my car at the basement and send a message to her saying that I am arrive.

Soon, I saw her walking towards my car and she wears her cap as usual and a backpack on her back. She waves at me while smiling.

I went out of the car and quickly grabs her backpack. It seems too big for her to handle.

"Did you bring rocks inside here?" I ask as soon as I hold her backpack. It was too heavy.

And without hesitation she smacks my back. I know I will get that smack when I say that. I don't know but I loves getting smack with her. I keep falling in love with here more and more.

To be continued.