TL 25

After a few days, things are going really well and I am super happy about it. My father returns to work at his office as usual. Lucky enough, his company didn't get shut down.

I, myself went back to my apartments after few weeks spends at my parents' gome. My scheldue is like usual. I am so grateful when my appearance on the television is not being cancelled. I was also be able to greet my fans on instagram again.

Tonight, Yoojung is going to spend the night at mine. It's been a while since we have a girls night.

"Ring..ring"

The bell rang as I was preaparing for some snacks for me and Yoojung. Who is it? Yoojung is arrived already.

"Yoojung ah, can you get the door?" I asks Yoojung to do so since that person is being impatient. They keep pressing the bell.

"Alright." Yoojung stop reading get off of the couch lazily. She folded the magazine and put it on the table.

"Sohyun ah, its..." She said after opened the door.

"Who is it?" I turned arround and see him. Why is he here?

My mind went blank when I see Taehyung here. My legs aren't moving to the door because I didn't want to facr him. But what can I do? I don't want to put Yoojung in awkward situation.

I walked to the door and greeted him. I am signaling him that I want to talk outside then I close the door. Yoojung left a space for us to talk outside.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him coldly.

"Sohyun ah, I miss you...so much." He said slowly. I can smell an alcohol the moment he open his mouth.

"Are you drunk?"

"No. I am completely fine." He plastered a smile. What a gibberish.

"Sohyun ah,are you alright?" His hand tried to touch my hair on the forehead. My hands quickly push it away.

"You are drunk. Please go home." He grabbed my hand as soon as I tried to enter my unit.

"I am not going home. Sohyun ah, can you stop walk away from me. I really hate seeing you turned your backs to me."

I am flustered by what his saying and even more from his action. He hugs me tightly.

"Stop this." I pushed him away.

"V sshi, can you please go home now. Don't cause trouble and noise here. I'll am pretend that you never come this night."

I should never opened the door for him. I enter my unit and close the door.

I walked slowly to the couch where Yoojung is. I am sure she ia waiting to hear my story. I take a sit beside her.

"What did he want?"

"Nothing much. He is drunk. Leave it be" I said

"Drunk?! Then, how will he going home?"

"You seems worried and care about him. Then go send him home!."

"Sohyun ah, no it's not that. Are you angry now?" Seriously, I don't know what's gotten into me.

"But, don't you think you are being too harsh on him. You punish him so hard. My friend, let all begone bygones. It's all in the past." Yoojung stars nagging at me

"Yoojung ah, its easier to said than do. Can you imagine how much my heart is in pain after being played by him in the past. I nearly give my heart to the person who use me."

"Girl,he already seek forgiveness from you for thousands times. Besides, for all the things he do and sacrifice for you, he deserve a second chance."

Somehow, her words are disturbing me. Silence again.

"Don't you realize something weird?" She ask.

"What?"

"About how your father is being released easily. How can someone who slandered your father surrender himself, surprisely."

"Whay are you saying? Tell me clearly!" I demand

"Taehyung. He is the one behind this."

To be continued.

I am sorry but I want to keep it short this part ;)