TL 13

KIM SOHYUN P.O.V

I opened my inbox and read the message from Taehyung. After two days, he finally message me saying thank you for the gift. It's not like I'm being mad about him not saying thank you but I feels like he doesn't appreciate it. I just left it be.

I went to bed after make sure my appa is asleep. I've been staying at home since appa discharged and tomorrow I need to go back to my apartment since I 've got scheldued next Monday. I have to go for script reading for my next drama which is Radio Romance. This time, I'll be partnered up with Hightlight's Yoon Dujun.

---

At 5.00 p.m, the script reading finally over. I am actually impressed with the script and I'll look forward to filming it. But why is my manager isn't coming to pick up me. Well, I thought he has a problem so I decided to go to cafe and buys an americano.

I waited for my manager at the lobby while sipping my cold Americano.

"Where is he?" I called him and he does not pick. As I type in to message, suddenly a black sedan car parked in front of the lobby. He horns the car. Who is that making noise pollution in this area?

He lowered the car window and I can see he is wearing a black glases. He signaling me to come in. I furrowed my head and I come to my sense when I realized he is Taehyung.

What is he doing here? He started to horn again as I was not come into his car. What's wrong with this guy seriously? I walked to the car quickly as I don't want to grab people attention.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Picking you up." He said while removing his black glases.

"Why should you? Besides, I have my manager."

"I give your manager time to rest today." What the hell?

"Don't you have anything else to do?"

"Nope." He start driving the car.

"If that's the case, send me home quickly."

"No. We're not going home.."

"What? What are you thinking?"

"I am going sent you home after we ate dinner first."

"No need. I don't dinner"

"For this time you must dinner!" He said strictly. Seriously, I don't need to waste my saliva to argue with this man. I just keep quiet and go with the flow.

"When are you coming home from Las Vegas?" I asked him for after few minutes I keep silent.

"Last night."

Oh my god, Sohyun-ah. He just came home last night and surely he'll be tired yet he comes to see you. And what are I am doing is only to be mad at him.

"Good girl"

"Why?" I asked him in confusion.

"Cause you're not babling nonsense anymore.

After a while, we arrived at some restaurant. It is quite exclusive restaurant since the deco is very luxorious and there were only some people there.

We sit at the room and ordered a food. While waiting for fiid, Taehyung suddenly take out a box.

"For you." He said while give me the box.

"What is this?" He signaling me to open the box. I opened the box and I am amazed to see a silver and shining necklace with a star on it.

"This is my gift to you. And thank you for the knit head. I'll wear it well" He said.

"Thank you. It's so beautiful" I am so touched. Taehyung-ah, you're so sweet.

The food is arrived and we both talkes a lot during eating. Taehyung is so energetic when he talked about his perfomance in BBMA and I shared my stories about my acting world. He is such a nice person to talk with.

After we finished eating, he sent me home. We talked for a while before I went up to my apartment.

"Sohyun-ah, I have some thing to tell you."

"What is it? It's sound so serious."

"How about we turn our relationship into serious one"

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"Well, why don't we started dating for real? No more acting." I gasped. I don't know what to say. I am just playing with my finger.

"Sohyun-ah, I've fallen for you so hard. I love you". He held my hand asking for my answer.

"I don't know..."

"It's simple. I am going to kiss you now. If you not avoid it, I'll take this as yes." I was like a doll there. Not saying and doing anything. His gaze fall down at my lips.

He looked at me straight into in my eyes. I looked back and blink for a few times. He is leaning towards me and becoming closer until our face are inch apart. I started to close my eyes.

To be continued...