TL 04

Kim Sohyun P.O.V

Tomorrow, the filming for Ruler Master of Mask will continue. We still have a few episodes to be filmed. Today, I wanna plan to take a fully rest at my apartment and reading some script for tomorrow filming. I turned off my phone since I don't want any disturbance from others.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I spend half of my day at studio and composing my new songs. I opened my twitter and stalked armys. I smiled seeing every tweet about us, BTS.

"Oppa!!" I startled to see Jennie peeking through my door. I smiled to her. I give signal to her to enter my studio.

"Jennie-ah, what are you doing here?" I asked her as she walked into my studio. I turned myself towards her.

"I want to meet you. I miss you"

"Me too. Aren't you busy practicing?"

"I was busy since my comeback is nearer. But I skip my practice today because I want to meet you."

"That's not a nice thing to do."

"Oppa, just few hours of slacking does not affecting on me. Well, I'm Jennie."

"Since you're here, let's go to cafe. It's been a long time we don't eat together" She smile widely and nodded happily. I put my computers off.

We walked to the cafe at floor 1 of Bighit building. I ordered two cup of americano and a slice of tiramisu. That's her favourite. We talked for an hour before she left. She has so many stories to tell and I become her avid listener.

---

All of members and managers are meet up together in meeting room. We were given briefing for our scheldue for the past few days. As usual, it will be full of practicing, recording and filming a few variety shows for some of the members.

We, BTS were just appointed as a new ambassador for PUMA. So we have the photoshoot this Friday. I also heard that an actress will joining us for the photoshoot.

As soon as the meeting finished, the manager drove us back to our apartment.

"I am so excited about the photoshoot this Friday" Jungkook screaming as soon as we enter our apartment. He jumped onto the couch.

"What's the thing to be excited about?" Suga hyung whinned.

"It's an actress. I hope it will be IU noona." Jungkook said as his eyes shows hearts. I just smiled at his action fanboying towards IU sunbaenim.

Well, I didn't care about the actress. I hope its IU sunbaenim because I felt pity towards Jungkook. I grinned.

Actress... Maybe her??

I take a shower before I went to sleep. I am not comfortable with my body. After the fresh shower, I went to my ned and take my phone on my nightstand.

'Oppa, goodnight😊' A short message from Jennie made my mouth carved a smile.

'Goodnight Jennie-ah'
I replied to her and I went to my sleep.

To be continued..

HI EVERYONE😊 I MANAGED TO DO THIS CHAPTER FOR 400+ WORDS ONLY. BUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE YOU THE BEST.

BTW, WHAT DO YOU THINK RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JENNIE AND V??..