TL 27

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I am totally dazed off in the studio right. What am I thinking of doing last night. Am I in a right state?

I wanna scream out of my lungs thinking about how could I went to her house in a drunk state. I totally need to control myself more. But, I am thankfulto alcohol also. Because of it, I got to see Sohyun.

The door is cracked and I turned myself arround to see who it is. It was a familiar figure, Jennie went inside my studio.

I quickly stand up from the chair because I was surprised about her visit.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oppa." She bow to me.

"Annyeong, Jennie" I said to here awkwardly.

"Can I have a sit?"

"Yes, sure." I pulled another chair for her to sit. I also sit down.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Haha." She laugh? "Don't be too anxious oppa. I am not here begging for your love, I am here to say goodbye."

"Really? Haha" I smile a bit. Pull yourself together Taehyung ah.

"I am just want to say final goodbye to you. My groups are going to America for world tour tomorrow."

"That's great for you girls."

"And I will not see you ever again unless it is work. I am sorry for everything." She said.

"It's not that Jennie ya. I am the one who should saying sorry. I am sorry that I breaks your heart. I really hopes that you can find someone better than me, who treat you dearly and who can love you endlessly."

"Actually, I've did." I am surprised.

"Who is it?" I ask her.

"Kai oppa. He treat me well." She confessed.

"That's really great. I am happy for you." It was sincere from the bottom of my heart.

"I hope you can reconcile with Sohyun. I wish you all the best. I've got to go now." She stands up ande as well.

"Take care Jennie ya" I hesitated wether I am going to hug her or not. Well it's the final goodbye, why not.

While I was about to hug her, the door suddenly opened and I see Sohyun there. She is running away. Ahh..not again.

I was totally dumbfounded and I don't know what to do.

"Go!!" Jennie said.

"Huh. What?" What is wrong with me.

"Chase her!" Jennie said loudly.

It took me 3 seconds to realize what is happening. I rushed to the outside and began my steps to find her. I hope I can find her.

Soon after, I found her at the corner of the walls. She is leaning against the wall. Without waiting any longer, I run towards her and grabs her hands. I dragged her to the dance practice room in the 2nd floor.

"What is this? Let me go!" She shouting.

KIM SOHYUN P.O.V

Where the hell is he trying to take me. I am trying to let go of his hands bit he holds it tightly.

Then, I found myself in the dance practice room.

"What did you want?" I ask and gazed him.

"What are you doing here?" He didn't answer my question.

"How much did you hear?" I don't know why but my heart is sobbing by his question.

"I am here just to say thank you. That's it."

"That's it?" what the hell.

"Sohyun ah, if you listen all of my conversation with Jennie just now, you won't be running away?"

"So, what do you expect me to do. Stand there and smiling like an idiot while watching you and your girlfriend?" I yelled at him

"Now, tell me what am I supposed to do, Taehyung?" I added.

"Sohyun-ah, you are misunderstanding. Jennie was saying goodbye. That's it. Please don't be like this."

"Like what? I am seriously tired of all this Taehyung ah. I thought that you changed since you've done a lot of things for my father. And now, what is it? Are you feelings for me even real? Or up until now it was fake?"

I burst down into tears thinking all of this happen. Why did I met this human at the first place.

He pulls me for a embrace. I let down my tears in his embrace since it is so warm. How nice it would be?

"Sohyun ah, don't cry. It's really break my heart seeing you like this." He said while tapping my back.

"Look here." He breaks our hug. He stared me right into my eyes.

"My feelings for you is genuine. I love you from the bottom of my heart and now I realized that I can't even live for a seconds without you. I wants to hold your hands. I love so much."

My heart feels calm after hear this. I know it was sincere from his eyes.

I am sobbing again and I pull him for a hug.

"I love you too and it's really hurt me where the time I could not meet you. I miss you, Taehyung."

We breaks our hug. Taehyung reached out for my hand.

"We'll be together now and forever." He said

"Can you promise me that you won't ever to let go of my hand that you holds now?"

"I promise. And I also promise that I would make you happy for the rest of your life."

He pulls my head closer. I am just close my eyes till our mouth met each other. I wrapoed my hand against his waist.

' I also promise you that I won't ever let go of your hands' My heart say.

To be continued