TL 37

TAEHYUNG

We were at some restaurant at the Tokyo right now celebrating the success of our two days concert at Dome. Members and I sit in one table with Sohyun and IU sunbaenim. Other staffs were there as well.

"Here guys. Let's toast for our concert!" Namjoon hyung stand up and toast our glass together.

"Let's make another toast to celebrate our guest at concert today, Sohyun ssi and IU sunbaenim." Hobi hyung added.

"Thank you" IU and Sohyun said.

I am so glad to have Sohyun here celebrating with me. It's definitely the best day in my life.

"Until when you guys have filming in Japan?" Yoongi hyung ask them.

Sohyun gulps down the meat in her throat before answering, "Until next week."

"Jungkook, why are you being quiet today?" I teases him because he was not being his usual self today. He was not eating much because he was busy keeping himself manly in front of IU sunbaenim

"Anieyo, I was busy eating." He answered and his gaze are fixed on the meat. I laugh so hard at his reaction.

I put my chopstick down, "IU sunbaenim, can I call you noona?" I ask her.

"Of course, you all can talk informal with me since you guys are close with Sohyun. Why don't I too?" She grinned.

"Unnie, why are you involve me in this matter? Just say that you are glad." Sohyun said.

"You better keep quiet." She scold Sohyun jokingly.

"How did you guys to come to our concert? Did you buy the ticket?" What kind of question that Jin hyung ask. It was hard getting our ticket.

"We don't have any filming today then I'm getting bored. So I dragged Jieun unni came with me here. As for the ticket, I get it from my friend."

"You're bored.." I sorted out.

"Taehyunggie, you seems dissapointed right?" Namjoon hyung said.

"A little bit" They are all laugh at me. Sohyun is grinned widely as she seems satisfied to annoyed me.

That night passed so fast with all the laugh and joy. I am beyond happy that the members are going well with Sohyun. Beside that, the presence of IU noona here brings so much joy to us especially Jungkook.

After the dinner, I drove the car to send Sohyun and IU at their villa. The road in Japan in late night have no traffic at all. It takes 20 minutes then, we arrive there.

"V shhi, thank you for sending us home." Jieun unnie bowed to Taehyung and he did the same as well. "Then, I leave first. Sohyun ah, don't come in too late."

Jieun noona left into the villa leaving Sohyun and I in front of the gate. Sohyun leaned towards the car and hugging myself as the cool breeze shivers her body.

I took off my coat and put it arround her. "Thank you." She said.

"Oppa, are you doing well these day?" She ask me as I leaned towards the car beside her.

"Yes. Sohyun ah...I am sorry."

"Neh, for what?"

"I am terribly busy right now and I didn't have my time for you"

"How many times did you need to say sorry because of that? It's okay oppa. I am understand with that."

I turned myself to face her and take her hands to embrace it. "I miss this wramth so much." She grinned.

"You are beeing so cheesy tonight" I punch his shoulder with my other hands slightly.

"Why? You didn't like it? You don't miss me? Well, I thought you are bored, that's why you came to our concert. Not because of missing me." I let go of her hand and leans towards the car back.

"I go to the great BTS' concert because I want to see someone I hardly to see these days. And seeing how his perfomance was"

"Then, how was my perfomance?"

"It was so cool. Now I know why the people are fall head over heels towards my boyfriend." I then pinched her nose as I satisfied to hear her answer. Not like usual her answers are always dissapointing me.

"Oppa, it's 1 a.m. now. You better go home now before it was too late"

"Alright, I'll go home now. You.." He pointed his finger right towards my face. "...need to keep yourself warm and take good care of yourself."

She nooded at my instruction and I patted her head. My eyes locked with her as I take a step closer and landed a kiss on her forehead.

She's toeing to reached my heights and pressed her soft lips against mine. It took seconds for me to take control of the kiss and she puts her hands arround my neck. While my hands wrapped arround her tiny waist.

Although it was cold but the kiss warms us. We don't have to be worried about papparazi here because reporters can't take a step into this private villas with camera.

To be comtinued.