TL 41

Taehyung

“Are you really serious?” The rest members of BTS surprised after I told them the plans about my relationship with Sohyun.

I’ve already talk to my management about this and thankfully, they were just going on with what I planned. Since our dating ban ended last year, we are going to announce our relationship as well as our engagement that will be hold next month. We’re gonna have the wedding this year’s Spring after our latest comeback is finished.

“How would you guys say?” I ask their opinion since my marriage gonna affect the team as well.

“I am okay with it, since the company has given it’s permission.” Namjoon hyung said.

“It’s your happiness and personal life, we are not going to say anything except to support whatever your decision.” Yoongi hyung added.

“I agree with Suga hyung.” Jungkook said his part.

“It’s not too sudden right?” I feel guilty towards them in the same time, I am sure of my decision to take my relationship with Sohyun to another level.

“What are you saying, Taehyung ah” Jimin hyung said while patting on my shoulders. “Just go on with your decision, don’t even hesitated.” he added.,

“Guys, let’s have a drink tonight to celebrate our Taehyungie’s engagement and wedding.

“Thank you, hyung.” I said to them as I shed a tear while hugging all of them. They are my family, the one that I stayed since I was younger. They were there during my thin and thick.

“Don’t cry, you’re grown up man and you’re getting married.” Hoseok hyung said. Aigoo, BTS’ cry baby.

Today is the day where I meet Sohyun’s family to discuss more about our engagement. I dress the best way I can since this is the first time that I’ll meeting them.

At 1.00 p.m., I parked my car at their house yard. The house isn’t big like other villas but it was cozy and full of green plants. I tidying up my necktie a few times before step out of the car.

There, Sohyun is waiting for in front of the door.

“Oppa, you are here.” She greets me with a big smile plastered on her face.

“Your parent is inside right?” and then. She nodded.

Sohyun leads the way into his house. There I saw his father is on the couch and his mother is busy in the kitchen.

“Oh, Kim son-in-law, you’re already here.” Sohyun’s mom wipes her hands with napkins first before heading out to the living room. Meanwhile, his father get up from his couch and shakes hand with me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, eommonim, abunnim.” I greet and bowed to them.

“Annyeong Taehyung ah. Have a sit.” I took a sit opposite Sohyun’s father.

Sohyun in other hand followed his mother to the kitchen.  She gives a ‘fighting’ glance to me before make her way to kitchen.

“You are so handsome now that I see you in real life.” Sohyun’s father’s praise made me blushing in the early eating.

“Abunnim too, you are handsome. Sohyun get the beauty from you.” I compliment him. That’s the truth. His face didn’t match his eyes.

“No, she get it from me.” Sohyun’s mom came to the kitchen with two cups of tea on his hands.
“What are you saying, yeobo. It was me.” Abunnim said while Sohyun’s mother placed the cups on the table. I chuckles seeing them.

“Right, I can’t win over you.” Seems like abunnim having the same fate with me handling Sohyun.

“Taehyung ah, have a drink.” She said to me then she headed back again to the kitchen.

“When did you knew Sohyun?” Abunnim starts his question after take a sip.

“Last year.” He nodding at my answer.

“For me, I believe that my daughter has a good eye. I am trusting her choice, so I’ve got nothing else to say. I am sure you are a nice person since you are willing to see me and her mom to ask our permission to marry her.” His eyes seems teary.

“Thank you so much for your compliment. I am promise that I’ll take a good care of your daughter.” I am promise him wth my whole heart.

“I want Sohyun felt loved more than she was with me. I am trusting you.” I finally take a sip of the tea as I knew I got his permission now. I felt so relieved.

“One more thing, I want to thank you so much for your help about the my last case. Now that, I’ve able to meet you and say thanks personally I felt so relieved.” He added.

“No don’t need to say thanks. I’ve done nothing.”

I went home after eat the lunch at their house. His mom’s food were delicious. It’s fun to know both of Sohyun’s parent. They are kind, friendly and treat me like their own son. I know about her sister’s case since she once told me about it.

To be continued.