TL 15

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V

*Flashback*

"Oppa, what is this?" Jennie dashes into my studio room. She shows me the article of the aboute confirming the relationship with Sohyun.

"At first, I thought it was a rumor and I didn't expect you confirm it. Are you cheating on me?

"No. I didn't cheat on you. I love you".

"Then, what is this? Are you care to explain to me what's going on here?"

"I confirm it for the sake of you and our relationship."

"You're liar." She began crying. I hug her as I can't see she crying.

"You know, the public started to know about us and I didn't want to this matter affect your career. Besides, you're still rookie" I explain to her why I am confirming it. I started to feel annoye when the people digging about us.

"So, this is the excuse that you got?. Is this enough for you to confirm it. Didn't you care about my feelings?" She broke the hug.

"Babe, it's only for a while then we'll be fine" I persuade her.

"Okay fine. I'll hold your words. For a while" She said firmly. She dashed out of my room and left me.

For the next few days, I am tryimg to console her but she is sulking with me. But thanks goodness, after a weeks she calms down and we started to be fine.

*End of flashback*

I dashed out of my waiting room to find her. I need to explain to her about anything she heard just know. She can't misunderstood me. Lucky me when I managed to see her walk away from our room.

I grabbed her hand.

"Sohyun-ah, let me explain to you."

"No, I've heard enough." She said while trying to hold her tears.

"Don't misunderstood. Please hear me out first?" I'm begging to her.

"Misunderstood? So, what do you want to tell me? About your trick on using me, Taehyung?" Tears start to flow from her eyes. Seriously, it hurt me so much when I see her crying.

"Tell me!!?" She raised her voice a pitch higher when I couldn't say anything. I just lost for words.

"Nothing to say right?" She get rid of my hand that hold her. She walked away but I grabbed her hand again.

"I'm sorry.." I muttered.

"Please keep your 'apology'. I don't need it." She walked away leaving me.

KIM SOHYUN P.O.V

I went to the toilet to freshen myself. I can't cry. I can't ruin my makeup. I gather up all my strength to go up the stage. I need to continue the part two.

Everything went well but not until BTS take their seat at the audience. I can't see his face. I hate him. I am trying hard to concentrate well on the show since his eyes is always on me.

Finally the show is nearly over but not the hell that I am facing. I will be standing on the se stage with him at the end since their group win daesang. And also their group will end the show.

I supposedly to stand beside Heechul sunbaenim but the position is so close with Taehyung, so I decided to move beside Shin Dong Yup sunbaenim.

All of them gave their speech except for Taehyung. When the members offer him the mic, he refuses it. I tried to avoid eye contact with him.

After the show ended, I quickly wrap things off and went to my apartment quickly. The things I heard just now totally trouble me.

There is also a party after the show to celebrate the winners. I was also invited cause I am the MC but I refused to attend it cause I know he'll be there.

"Sohyun-ah, you're going home already? I thought you were also invited to the party." Kyung Soo oppa saw me when I was about to left the building.

"Yep.. I am so tired"

"Are you okay? You're not looking so well?" Kyung Soo oppa asks me.

"No, I am just tired." I explain. And of course he'll also attending the party cause EXO is one of the winners.

"If that's the case, make sure you rest well."

"Okay oppa...Oppa, I'll go first since my manager is arrived already." O said as I see manager parks the car in front of the building. We're at the basement car park.

"Hmm arasso. Anyeong" He waved at me as I went into the car.

"Oppa anyeong!! Enjoy yourself at the party" I closed the car door.

After a while, I finally arrived at my apartment and I need to take a shower. While showering a lot of thoughts coming into my heads.

Why is he doing this to me?

Why it has to be me, the one who need to be in a fake relationship with him?

Why no one else?

Why did he come in into my life?

I let out the tears coming out of my eyes. I couldn't hold it anymore. It's so hurt. My heart was in pain.

After 1 hour of showering, I went out of my bathroom. I opened my phone. It have tons of notification. 24 missed calls and 20 unread messages. It was from Taehyung. Ugh, what did he want again? I need to settle thus problem with my management tomorrow.

To be continued.