TL 45

Sohyun

"Sohyun ah, are you okay?" Taehyung left his pan and rushed towards me.

He instantly takes my finger to take a look and sucking the blood. I hurriedly pulls out my finger thinking it was disgusting being touched by him. Why am I thinking like this?

"I am okay. This is fine." I keep trying to keep my poker face.

"You can just sit down. Let me handle all of this" He pulls me towards the dining table and took out a chair for me to sit.

Within few minutes the dinner is done. He takes everything that he cooks on the table. There is beef stew and grilled ham. I barely gives him any reaction.

"Thank you for the food." I said to him as I took the chopstick to start eating.

"Are the foods delicious?" He asks me excitedly. As for me who didn't have any mood, I just nods at his question.

"Thankfully." He sounds a bit sad. Then, he took his chopstick and start dig in.

"Just now you said that you are visiting your parents. Are they in a good health?" His question breaks our silence.

"Yes they are good. Eomma sends her regards." I was nearly forgot my mom's regards due to the pictures.

He suddenly stopped eating and put his chopstick down. "Sohyun ah, are you okay? It seems like something's off with you. Mind telling me?" He gazes is fixed in my eyes.

"Nothing much." I munch the foods who the taste is bitter as my feelings right now.

After a silence, I finally told him about my study plans, "Oppa, I am going to further my studies in LA. Next month"

"What? Are you joking with me right now?" He just now who hugging himself put his hand on table.

"I am serious. Terribly serious." I put my chopstick down and face him. I didn't want to tell him about the photo yet. I want to let him who speak about it by himself.

"Sohyun ah, don't you realize we are going to announce our relationship to the public and our engagement is in two weeks from now."

"Yes I know that. We can hold on that."

"You are not in your right state now. Why LA out of all places? There is so many goddamn University in Korea, can't you just continue your studies here?"

"Oppa, it was my dream to continue my studies in Film and Theatre in LA. Besides..."

"Besides what? Sohyun ah, do you even want to engaged to me at the first place?"

"No. It is not like that. Oppa, can't you try to understand me. Huh?"

"I don't know what to say Sohyun ah. You seems weird tonight and now you said you want to continue your studies in LA which means you want cancelled off our engagement. How am I supposed to say about it? You're the one who not understand all of this."

"Yes I know... but Oppa you don't have anything else to say to me?" Somehow I felt annoyed that he always picking out my mistake, didn't even realize that he did one.

"About what? Do you want to put me on blame right now?" He raises his voice note a bit higher. Sounds mad.

"I am just asking. You didn't need to raise your voice at me." This time I am the one who yelled at him. I didn't know what's into me but I found him really being annoying.

"Seriously, we need to take a break. Let's break up." He said.

"Break up? Are you really going that far, oppa?"

"That's what you really want right?"

He didn't hesitate to sit up and take his jacket on the couch. He slams the door really hard going out of my apartment. I was left in confusion. I was the one who supposed to be mad at him.

The food is being left on the table. I hurriedly went to my bedroom and thrown myself in the bed. Based on his reaction just now, he sure had someone else. I cried so hard yet I need to talk with someone unless I am not being able to sleep.

"Are you being crazy Sohyunah." Yoojung is shouting at me on the phone after I told her about my problem with Taehyung. "You're going to break up with him just like that?" She added.

"He is the one who asking for a breakup. I just want to hold on the engagement. That's all" I defend myself.

"That's because of your ridiculousness. Hold on the engagement for about two or three years. That's basically cancelled off."

"It's just two until three years. Can't he wait for me until that period? Can't he try to understand me?"

"I really don't know what to say but if you really love him you need to understand him more. Why is he being like that? You're the one who need to considerate more if he can't."

"But what if he has someone else?" I start to opened up to her about the photo.

"Why would you say that?"

So, technically I told her everything about the messages that I've been receive all the time and ask her opinion. I even sent her the photo.

"Sohyun ah, I am sure this is only an edit. You know he have a lot of possessive fans."

"I know that. I've been persuading myself that the photo is only an edit. But after his behaviour just now, I kind of doubting him"

"Sohyun ah, if you really treat your relationship with him dear, you need to talk about it with him and trust whatever his saying"

That night is filled with roller coaster emotion. It's kind of fight with myself. It is about the trust. I love him so much and I didn't want to let him go. I even ready to let go of my dreams to study in LA only for him

To be continued