TL 02

The guy in front of me opened his black glasses and stare at me from head to toe with derp face. What's wrong with this guy seriously. I just ignored him and grabbed Yoo Jung hand to get out of this store.

As I take my first step, he hold my arms.

"Where is your apology?"

"Sorry" I don't want to get it long. I muttered a single word sorry. Besides, I acknowledge my mistakes for hit him.

Before he could say something, I hurriedly leave this store. Yoojung and me quickly walkef out of the store and barely passed through a bunch of girls.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I was surprised when the girl say sorry. I was about to start a drama where the female lead didn't want to say sorry and throw a tantrum. I am not expected to hear an apology.

"What is wrong?" Jin hyung ask me

"Nothing. I was about to start a drama here but the female lead didn't want to cooperate."

"What kind of drama. Lol" Suga laugh his ass of after hearing my answer.

"No drama here. Please choose the thing you want to buy quickly. I want to go home" Jin said.

"I already picked mine. This guy here didnt finished yet" I walked to the counter to pay my jacket

I buy a jacket for Hoseok hyung since his birthday is coming. I take out my credit card and pay for it.

"Do you want me to wrap it, sir?" The cashier ask. I nodded.

While waiting the cashier to wrap the jacket, I noticed a red wallet on the counter. I pick the wallet and opened it. It's the girl's just now. What is her name? I thought myself.

As far as I know she is an actress. Same goes the girl with her just know. Kim what? Ughhh. I cannot brain this.

"Here it is sir." The cashier handed me the jacket. I just take her wallet with me. In case, I met her I can return it.

I waited for Suga pay for his clothes. Jin hyung didnt buy anything. He was dragged by Suga hyung and me after we went for a coffee. We walked out of the Gucci store and passed through some fangirls. I was thankful towards them but in the same time it would be nice if they give us a little bit privacy.

I put the girl's wallet in my bag. The driver drove us to our dorm.

Later that night, I stay in my studio to composed a few songs. But it really suck. I didn't get any inspiration for the past few days. I really want to include my self composed sing in our next comeback.

My phone is ringing. Baekhyun hyung was the caller. I picked it up.

"Taehyung-ah, what are you doing?" His bubly voice echoed in my ears. I smiled myself. What a cute hyung.

"I'm in my studio right now"

"Studio again?" He ask in disbelief.

"Hyung and Kyungsoo are in the cafe near to your apartment. Come down and join us."

I hesitated wether I am going to join them or not. But why not?

"Okay hyung" I grab my sweater. I decided to walk to the cafe since it's near.

---
SOHYUN P.O.V

As I arrived to the cafe, I was surprised to see Baekhyun Oppa was here also.

"Baekhyun oppa!! Annyeong" Yoojung greeted Baekhyun oppa cheerfully as the two were close since they were MC-ing inkigayo together. I greet and smile to both of them.

"Annyeong, Yoojung-ah, Sohyun ah. Long time no see" Baekhyun oppa greet us.

"Have a seat girls." Kyung Soo oppa moves to Baekhyun oppa side and give the seat for the two of us. We ordered some food. I was a bit hungry because I didn't eat since evening. Luckily I am comfortable with Baekhyun oppa amd Kyungsoo oppa. I can eat all I want.

In the cafe there is only four of us. Suddenly, the door was opened. A guy come to our table and greeted all of us. Baekhyun oppa stand up and hug him. He take a seat next to Baekhyun oppa.

"V ah, this is Sohyun and Yoojung" He introduced me and Yoojung as he pointed his finger to us.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" V bowed to us and we did the same.

"Sorry for not telling its not only me and Kyungsoo" I can hear Baekhyun oppa whispering to him. He replied gwenchanayo with a smile.

Wait, is he one of BTS members?. Isn't he the one I bump at the store this evening.

I can see Yoojung smile all the way to the ears. She is a big fan of BTS. He also order a food.

I feel that I was left out because I just keep silent throughout the conversation. Yoojung, Baekhyun oppa, Kyungsoo oppa and V chatting with excitement.

I was uncomfortable so I didn't speak much. I silently eat the food. We all finished our food and Baekhyun oppa offered to treat all of us. I was so thankful to him.

Yoojung's manager is arrive to pick me and Yoojung. Kyung Soo oppa insisted to sent me home. So, Yoojung left first. I waved to her as she enter her van. I have a great day today thanks to her.

Now the only girl is me. Awkward.

Baekhyun oppa's phone is ringing. He picked up the call. As soon as put the phone near his ear, he move it away. He made a faced. I smiled after looking his face

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun, where were you?" Suho is yelling to him.

"At the cafe. Why?"

"Its urgent. Come back now.Kyung Soo is with you?"

"Yes.Hmmm Arraso." Baekhyun put the call to end.

"Kyung Soo ah. Lets go home now. Suho hyung said its urgent"

"But, Sohyun..."

"It's okay. Taehyung is here..." Baekhyun cling to Taehyung arm. He ask him to send me home.

I understand that oppa have something to do. So I offered to take a cab.

"No, its okay. I can send you home" V said. Baekhyun grinned.

"I don't want to cause you trouble tho." I supposedly to left with Yoojung just now. Now what I am doing here.

"No, Sohyun ah. Let V send you home" Kyung Soo oppa said. I hacmve no choice then. Baekhyun oppa and Kyung Soo oppa left first. Now, I was left with V.

To be Continued...
HI READERS!!😊 SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. AND I AM SO SORRY MY ENGLISH IA NOT GOOD ENOUGH BIT I'LL TRY. DONT FORGET TO ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY AND LASTLY HAPPY READING❤