TL 21

I am hesitating wether I should tell Yoojung or not about the accident with Taehyung last week. I am so sorry for not telling her the truth but I am so ashamed with myself. I cnt tell her yet. I am not ready. I decided to ignore the messages that she sent.

----

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V

"Who is our guest for today?" Jaesuk Hyung said.

I can hear the Running Mans talking behind the curtain. Its about our time making appearance here. We got invited on Running Man during its special episode.

"I was curios to know" Kwangsoo said.

The curtain was lift and all of them were like Ohh its BTS. We were greeting each other.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greet each of the Running Man members and shake hand. Same goes with my members.

"Look, who is here with us. It's BTS." Jaesuk hyung said. All of them clapping for us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, BTS imnida". They asked a few question and Namjoon and Jimin hyung answered all of them. I noticed that Jihyo noona isn't here. Where is she?"

"Today, we have another two beautiful person joining us. Please welcome the first beauty." Jaesuk hyung said.

I can see all of the Running members excited and smiled all the way to ears. But, their smile faded away as soon as Jihyo Nuna appears. Kwangsoo hyung were going and about to kick Jihyo nuna because he was frustrated. He anticipated to see an actress. But Jihyuo nuna managed to grab her hair. All of us were laughing so hard at their gag.

I was relief when the PD announced that Jihyo nuna will be in our team and I was egear to win against the Running Man.

Now, please welcome another beauty. We were all anticipated to see another person. She is walking towards us beneath the curtain. Her sillheoutte a bit short.

"Omo!!" Kwangsoo Hyung said.

"It's Sohyun-ah" Jongkook hyung said. The six members of Running Man were approaching her. I was shocked and nervous to see her here. I turn myself towards my members and all of them were signaling 'It's gonna be fine".

I can see her smiled brightly and adjusting well among the Running Man. She then greeted all of BTS members and hugging Jihyo Nuna.

She is way too professional and I don't see any awkwardness in her when she see me. Doesn't she need to be awkward? I ask myself. I gonna take it seriously and show my profesionalism as well.

"Our last guest today is Kim Sohyun. " Jaesuk hyung said.

"Neh, Annyeonghaseyo Kim Sohyun imnida. It's nice to meet you!"

All of RM members are becoming her ahjussi fan. They were hyping up everytime Sohyun said something.

"What is your feeling coming to our show?" Jaesuk ask.

"I feel so excited to play games in Running Man since the last time I come here last December I was the MC. So today, I am gonna win this." Sohyun said.

I and the rest of members were become a faithful listener to tgeir conversation. After all, it feels so great that I met her here and I was able to see her genuine smile after a long time.

So today, the race is gonna be Team Running Man+Kim Sohyun VS Team BTS+ Song Jihyo.

We wre given a few minutes to change in our clothes team. Namjoon and Suga hyung come to me after they finished changing.

"Are you really gonna be okay, Taehyung-ah" Suga hyung ask.

"Yes, I am fine."

"If you are uncomfortable you can to not take part in this filming. I'll tell the PD-nim." Namjoon added.

"I think doesn't need to be that way. I can handle this. Besides, we need to be profesional. Feelings and work are two different things"

I explained. If she can be profesional, why not me?

"Don't you think tge producer is using this issue to raise the rating?" Suga ask.

"Nah, it's not nice to have such an assuption."

"It's okay if you said that. We just wanna make sure you are alright."

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

We went to our first mission site which is at Ewha University's field. We arrived first and the followed by the Running Man Team. Many students were there cheering us. I am so fascinated since this is the first time I entered the woman university.

"Our first mission is queen dodgeball. You need to protect your queen which us Song Jihyo and Kim Sohyun." The PD gave the instruction.

"We can do this!" Jihyo nuna say. Our team chant the cheer before we start our game.

Jihyo nuna is guarded by Hosoek hyung and Jimin Hyung while Sohyun there is tightly guarded by Kwangsoo amd Jongkook Hyung

We are on defence side first since Haha hyung got the ball. He throw the ball directly towards me and I am surprised when I managed to grab the ball. Now, we are on the offence side.

I aimed to throw the ball at Sohyun but Kwangsoo sacrifice himself. All of us due one by one. Until the last person on my team which is Jungkook and the RM team is Haha. We tried our best but the win is on the RM team.

The filming today went nicely except during our lunch time. We were eating together and I was awkward when they started to ask Sohyun about his ideal type. Sohyun answered that she likes a funny guy.

The running members are hyper up since they are comedian. I think I need to makes a lot of jokes.

Not only that, I almost chocked myself up when she add another charecteristic that she likes in a guy which us honesty. I am feeling guilty again and again.

Now, it is the time for the last mission. We filmed it at a camping site in Daegu. Since we arriving first at the camping site we were given a chance to be a chaser. All of our members include Jihyo nuna were jump in joy because we doeant need to be chased by Sparta Jungkook hyung.

Meanwhile, their team need to find alphabet to complete the word WORLDWIDE.

Before the race stary, Jihyo nuna gave us advice in on how to rip member's nametage. It's 5.30 p.m and finally the race start.

To be continued.