TL 30

KSH P.O.V

As soon as I arrive at the KBS lobby, I walked towards the meeting room on the 2nd floor. Suddenly, I bumped into one of the staff there because I was in hurry.

After apologize to her, I dashed towards the lift. When I opened the meeting room's door, I was in relief because I was not late yet.

There are Apink's Jung Eunji and Jang Doyeon.

"Angyeonghaseyo" I greeted both of them and also the staff who joined the meeting.

I was informed earlier that there will be five female celebrity who will joined the new variety show by KBS. Now, there is three people here including me which means there are two people who are not here yet.

After 2 minutes waiting, other females celebrity is arrived. They are IU and Kim Jiwon. Now, the cast is complete.

All of us intoduce ourself. Starts from Doyeon unnie, Eunji unnie, Iu unie, Jiwon unnie and lastly me.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Kim Sohyun inmida. Nice to meet all of you and please take care of me."

"Our maknae" Doyeon unnie said. They applaud for me.

The meeting began and last approximately an hour. So, the staff told that the five of us will stay together at one house in Japan. We will be interacting with the locals there while carrying out various of mission.

The filming is scheldue to began at the first week of August which means two weeks from now. I am so excited about living with the unnies since they are all seems nice.

After the meeting, each of them left because they probably have another scheldue after this except for me and IU unnie.

"Sohyun ah, want grab a drink together?" She ask me.

"Sure, I would love that."

IU unnie told me that she have to film Happy Together after this. She have another one hour to go, so we decided to go to the caffe inside the KBS building since I am free right now.

"Unnie, I am your fan." I said while we entered the lift to get to the first floor.

"Thank you. I am a fan of yours as well." I am blushed hearing my idol said that.

We walked into the cafe and order an strawberry milkshake and an ice americano with extra shots obviously for me. IU unnie is kind enough to pay for me as well.

We both take a sit at the table and have a chit chat together. It's really fun talking to her. She is sure a funny person.

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V

Today is the first stage of IDOL at the Music Bank. We already finished our pre recorded stage. While waiting for our turns to tune in live, we played a games in the waiting room.

In the end, it was me and Jungkook who lost so, the punishment is we must go buy the drinks to all the members. What is more cruel, we need to use our own money!!

"Jungkook ah, khaja" I said to Jungkook with deep sigh. Why did I agree to play this game in the first place?

"Make sure buy a delicious drink!" Jimin hyung shouted.

"Arraso hyung" Jungkook said.

We were walking side by side to the cafe. From inside, I can see a lot of fans waiting for their fabourite idol outside the building.

Luckily there are only a few people in that cafe so we didn't have to wait for a long time to order.

"What would you like to order, customer nim?"

"We'd like to have seven cups of chocolate iced and seven cookies" I said the order.

"Is that all?" I nodded.

"Cad or cash?" I take my cards and gave it to her.

'Ahh my money' I mumbling to myself slowly as she swipes the card.

"Please wait a minute." The cashier said.

We were just standing there waiting for our ordered to be completed.

"Hyung!! Look at the corner. Is it IU noona?"

I gazed my look towards the corner. i saw a wavy blond hair figure which is IU sunbaenim and one other girl. Is it Sohyun?

Jungkook and I walked towards the corner to greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo IU sunbaenim." Jungkook greeted IU with a big smile plastered on his face.

I also greeted them and as expected it is Sohyun beside her. It was so funny and cute when I saw Sohyun plastered her awkward smile. I can't hold in my laugh.

"Annyeonghaseyo." IU sunbaemin greeted us.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask them.

"We were just finished our meeting here. What about you guys?" IU sunbaenim answered. Sohyun is just staying still.

"We have our stage perfomance today in Music Bank. Please look forward to our stage." Jungkook said shyly.

"I will. I am sure BTS will give awesome perfomance." IU said.

"I need to go for my recording now. Excuse me." IU adds after looking at her watch.

"Annyeonghigaseyo, IU sunbaenim." Jungkook and I said while bowing to her. IU waves to us and slowly her sillheoutte is not seen by us.

"Why didn't you tell me you are here?"

Kim Sohyun is back after a long silence. As usual she nags at me.

"Customer 121, your drinks is ready!" The cashier said loudly from the counter.

I look at the watch and is nearly our time to do the perfomance.

"I'll text you later.." I was sorry for Sohyun but I need to go now for our stage.

To be continued.

Hi there!! Any KookU shipper here?🙋