TL 39

Sohyun

Later that night, Taehyung prepared a special dinner for us. It’s a private dinner in our hotel room since the weather outside is terribly cold. I am so surprised that I see the room is decorated with ballon and candles.

“Happy 100th day, babe.” He gives me my favourite flowers, a bouquet of baby breath and a box.

“What is this?” I ask him and take a closer look at the box. “Open it.” He demanded.

I was shocked when I found out it was the same necklace that he once gave me. The one with shiny star on it. The one that I gave back to him after knowing the truth,

“It’s a token of love and faith to you.” He said while putting it on me.

“So sweet of you. Thank you Oppa.”

He pulls the chair for me to sit and he took sit opposite me.

“Oppa, I also have some things to give you.” I put aside the napkins and rushed towards my beg. I pull out the album that I prepares for him.

“What is this?” he takes and opened the wrapping.

“It’s an album?” I nodded. “Wow, did you make this yourself. Thank you so much. It full of our memories.”

It’s an album consist with 100 photos to celebrate our 100 day together. There is special notes for him behind at the back.

‘Oppa. Uri Kim Taehyung oppa, I love you. I hope we are still together for the next 200, 300 and many more days later.”

Taehyung oppa’s face is full of smile. He keeps looking at the album.

“Oppa, stop looking at that. Let’s eat. I am hungry.” I am whinned.

“Okay. I am sorry. Let’s dig in.”

We toast the glasses of wine and take a sip.

“Oppa, I have something else to congratulate you.”

“What? How many things did you prepare?”

I put my hands in my pocket and took out a mini love with my finger for him.

“Oppa, congratulation on your first leading role, Actor Kim Taehyung.”

“How did you know? Aish, nothing to be celebrate. It’s just a web drama.”

“Web drama is still a drama. By the way, the articles is all over the net.” I am surprised and happy for him when I read his casting news today. But, I didn’t knew yet the leading female.

“I guess I need to take lesson from you.” He is smiling to ears as I know he is greatly happy with his casting.

“Yes you can. 10000 won per hour.”

“You are too much. Please give me the discount.” He pleaded while doing the aegyo.

“I will but depends on your attitude.” I giggling at myself and continue eating. “Who is the female leading lady?” I wiped my mouth with napkins.

“Red Velvet’s Irene.” I make the ‘I see’ face. “Are you already jealous?” He ask after take a bite a meat.

I am ignoring his last sentence. “I really don’t want to went back at Seoul tomorrow.”
I said while staring at the night view through the big window in our suite.

“It’s such a shame that we only got to spend two days here.” His hands reached for mine and he hold onto it dearly. “Let’s go back here in the future, right?”

The next day, we are packing our clothes, ready to went back to Seoul. Before we arrive at the airport, we already make a plan to stop by the shops to buy some souvenir and walked around the beach. We getting back to our scheldue once we step into the Seoul land.

--

Yesterday, was a hectic day for me. I have the filming in the morning followed by being MC at the 2019 Seoul Music Awards. It was tough but enjoyable ones.

I get to met some of my idols friends which is Red Velvet’s Yeri and Gugudan’s Sejong. Other than that, I get to meet Taehyung, it’s the first time I saw him in 2019. On the new year eve, he was on MBC Korean Music Festival, so I only get to greet him by messages. But I didn’t resent him for that because the two days in Jeju was good enough for me. Then, followed by so many awards show.

I was being teased by Heechul oppa so much since he know about my relationship with Taehyung. From the red carpet to the main ceremony until the daesang, he teased me nonstop. I managed to prevent myself from blushing.

I am on other hand, keep avoiding Taehyung’s gaze while we are on the camera but we talked each other at the backstage.

Today in the evening, I am with Yoojung at the park after our jogging. I woke up at 11 a.m. and Yoojung came to my house asking me to jog with her. This is the first time I hang out with her in 2019.

“I am so tired.” I catching my breath while sitting on the bench.

“Here,” Yoojung handed me the water bottle after she gulps a drink.

“Thank you.” I drank the water.

“Sohyun ah, why is your oppa trending on twitter right now?” She ask me after looking at his phone.

“He always trending on twitter no matter what he do.” I know her fans.

“No. something is off.” She shook her head. “Sohyun ah, read this.” She handed me her phone and I read the article.

‘BREAKING NEWS: The top idol, BTS’ V and Red Velvet’s Irene reportedly dating after starred in web drama together’

To be continued...