TL 51

"Sohyun ah, you hear me right?" His voice echoes through the door.

I keep leaning towards the door listening to him silently.

"Sohyun ah, let me talk to you for a minute."

I keep on ignoring him while processing what's going on here.

"I know, I am at fault of everything. Let me explain to you." He said then stopped for a minute, "I am sorry. I should've try to understand you. I am sorry for being selfish."

There he go again saying sorry. He did not care to explain to me what's going on. I couldn't hear any longer, I rushed to my bedroom and slams the door. I went to sleep and I didn't even give a shit about him.

---

It's already 9.00 a.m. in the morning yet I didn't move an inch from my bed. It's fun day sun day. For me it's not a fun day, it is a lazy day.

I woke up and made my way to the fridge as I reached for a bottle of milk in the fridge. I pour into a glass and drink it. As my gaze turns towards the garbage, I decided to throw it outside my apartment since it's already pills up.

I opened my door and I am terribly shocked till I almost cursed seeing Taehyung is sleeping while leaning against the wall.

"What the heck is he doing here? How can he sleeps here in this cold situation while he only have a thin jacket wrapped around his body.

Wait, did I just worried about him? Hell, it's no.

"Taehyung ssi, Taehyung shhi." I keep calling to wake him up while my leg is kicking him.

"What?" He said in a dazed while his hands is rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you sleeping here? Don't you have any place to stay?" I ask him coldly.

"I don't have any."

"What about your members?" I ask another question.

"They've already left to Korea. I am the only one"

"Then, I'll go inside first." I pulls the doorknob wanting to close the door but Taehyung managed to pulls it.

"Let me go inside first, I am freezing to death here. Besides I have no any other place to stay." He whinned.

"Settle your own problem. It doesn't matter with me at all." I said.

"Sohyun ah, please. I am left alone here. And, listen to what I've to say."

I am not replying to what he said. I entered my unit unit leaving the door open.

"Does it mean I can enter your place?" He said while hurriedly stand up and picking his backpack.

"Do whatever you want. I am more pleased to see you go home."

I walked towards my kitchen and continuing eating my cereal. I am acting as usual as possible eventhough I am terribly nervous since that guy, Kim Taehyung is here.

"What a nice house." He put his bag on the couch and tip toed towards me.

"Can I have a little?" He said while acting cutely, trying to please me.

I take another bowl and placed it in front of him, "Eat, say whatever you want to say and then go find your own place to stay." I said firmly as I continue eat the cereals.

He take the box of cereal and pour into his bowl, then he adds the milks. "You're such a nice girl, I like it."

This guy is over. Just because I let him in, he became talkative and being so friendly. Doesn't he realized that we're over and a stranger right now?

"Straight to the point please." I put my spoon on the table as I feeling pissed off with him. What is he thinking? Why am I opened the door for him at the first place?

He then silent, "Babe, I am sorry." He reached for my hands and I quickly pulls away.

"How many times did I have to say that I don't need your apology. I need your explaination."

"Did you still love me? Am I still the owner of your heart?" He said while he stares right into my eyes.

"Is that your explanation?" I want to stand up and walked away from from this burning hot kitchen because of kitchen.

He pulls my hand and bring me to sit down again, "Don't avoid my question. Tell me right into my eyes. If you have feelings for me totally faded away, I would willingly to leave your house right now."

I absolutely have no answer to his question. I can't say the answer firmly. I don't know what is my feelings now. I am happy without him, enjoy my life at it's best in California, and I'm not missing him at all.

But, when he is here last night, my heart is wavered again. And I am worrying about what happened to him. What if he get colds sleeping outside of my house last night? It is really confusing.

"You have no answer for my question?"

"I..." After a long silence, only one word that my mouth could muttered.

"No need to answer that. I knew what is you feeling through your eyes. I am beyond happy with the answer that I get from your eyes." He smiled sweetly, feeling proud. What an annoyance.

"Look here Taehyung sshi, you are being too confident since I've let you in. But, you must remember this, what happened between us, just before our engagement, I have not forgetten a single of it. Including, on how you cheated on me with that woman." I said and my heart felt sad.

"That thing, you know what happened right?" He assumed me knowing about his lawsuit case with Park Ji An.

"No." I am trying to deny it even though I know about it. Yeah I know the lawsuit but what is the relation with what happened between me and him.

"I didn't even care about what media said. You're not being honest to me, and that's the reason why we broke up." I added.

"That's not true. I am being honest to you, I am trying to explain everything to you, yet you're the one who didn't even give me a chance. You just left away to the California, leaving me behind. I am hurt Sohyun ah."

Is he trying to put the blame on me right now? I couldn't control it  and my face shows it all.

"Sohyun ah, we are here to fix thing and put it on the place it should be. We need to stop fight and settle down." He said as he realizes that I am angry to him.

"Let's get back together." He added as I am not muttering a single word.

"Not as easy as you think." I said and left to my bedroom.

To be continued,

I am sorry I couldn't update on time as I already enrolls in my degree. I write this chapter during my college dinner tonight. I hope you like it.💜