TL 52

Sohyun

I really can't stay in this house any longer. For the 20 minutes, I spend in my room, it feels suffocating as Taehyung is inside my house. So, I decided to go to my favorite cafe to finish my works.

I grab my laptop bags and push the doorknob, walking fastly towards the main door passing Taehyung who is sitting on the couch in front of the television

"I am going out now," I said as I am tying my shoelaces.

"Where?" He turns his back facing me.

"None of your business" I stand up soon finish tying the shoelaces and, "I would love to see you are not here when I am home later. Please get out of my house."

Without waiting for his reply, I dashed out of the house. I walked to the cafe and minutes later I reached there. I occupy a table in the corner of the cafe, starts doing my works after ordering a cup of Iced Latte and some cookies.

I spent four hours in that cafe and now it is already 6.00 p.m. I guess, he already left, right?

Upon reaching my home, I am disbelief seeing Taehyung's shoes is still there. Why is he not left yet?!

"Why are you still here?" I ask him as soon as I saw him in my house.

"I've told you that, I won't run away from our problem. We need to settle it down." He said while he approached me, who is putting my bag on the table.

"Settle down? Taehyung sshi, don't you remember you're the one who asks for a break up first. You're really unbelievable and shameless."

"Yes, I am shameless. I am sorry about that. I was not in the right state. I should have understood you, about your dream." He said.

I laugh at his answer.

"Sohyun ah, I beg you. Please don't leave me. I could die without you."

"Why me? You already have that woman who you sleep with. I am not the one for you."

"How many times do I need to tell you. She is nothing to me. In fact, she is my saesang fan who stalked me."

"I don't believe you. How can a fan be inside of your house? Looking like someone who sleeps there and familiar at your place." Now, my heart is ache once again remembering how she looks like in Taehyung's.

"She is saesang one. I don't know why Big Hit managed to hire her as one of our staff. She is there with me at the club, the night that I drunk. She brings me home with one other male staff. I don't know why she ended up staying at my house."

He explained. I am at lost words and don't know how to react. How am I supposed to believe him? I want to believe in him but I can't. Something is stopping me to do so.

"Please believe in me. Trust me, I would never cheat on you. You're the only one that I love up until now. I love you." His eyes are teary and full of ambitious wanting for my trust back. Oh god, what should I do?

"I don't know anymore. I hate this. I am doing well now, why did you suddenly appear like this?" I said as my leg is losing its strength. Too much to handle.

Then a silence comes between us. I am sure he is lost at words also.

"I want to ask you something. Why didn't you tell your parents about the thing happened. Why did you keep it in yourself? I am feeling so guilty, that I can crazy knowing that, your parents only blame at you. The cause of our engagement broke off." He asks

"They don't need to know that," I answer shortly. That's stupid of me. I still care about his image, not wanting my parents to look on him in a bad way.

"Sohyun ah, I still love you and I always love you. Please give me another chance? I promise that I won't take it easy anymore." He grabs my hand and took it to his heart.

"Yes..." I muttered.

----

It's a bright Tuesday morning. My class today starts at 2.00 p.m. Hence, I got enough time to be lazy inside of my house. Going out of my bedroom,  I walked towards the shelf in the kitchen. I am tiptoeing reaching for a snack at the upper bar but I can't reach it.

Suddenly, a  man figure named Taehyung stood beside me and reached that snack for me.

"Call me for help if you need. You are a shorty." Taehyung said while passing the snack to me.

Yes, it is him. I chose to believe in him and start our relationship back. A new and fresh one.

*Ding dong*

The door bell is ringing. Taehyung look at me with puzzled look.

"Who is that? Did you find anyone who you close with here?" He ask me.

"Yeah, I have but.. Nevermind, can you get the door please?"

"Alright." He put down the knife and apple on his both hand and rushed towards the door.

"Sohyun ah!!" He screamed for my name soon after he went to the door.

"What?"

"Come here. It's urgent." What's going on? From his voice, it sounds like there is a big commotion there.

I rushed towards the door and I gasped at myself, "Oh my god!"

I am terribly shocked when I found Rachel is laying on the floor unconciously.

To be continued.

Hii guys. Big news, this chapter is not the last chapter😊