TL 47

Sohyun

“I…” She walked a little back as I approaching her. “…Taehyung oppa brought me here last night.”

What? Oppa? Is she the woman who I heard through the phone last night. Are you kidding me?

“Where the hell is that jerk right now?” My heart is burn with anger right now. How could he did this to me.

“He is in the…” Before she could finishing his sentence, Taehyung is walking out of his bedroom wearing his only boxer.

He looks totally dozed off. I could tell that he drinks a lot last night. I am understand if he release his stress about the problem with me with drinking but sleeping with another woman is totally a different case.

“What’s with the mess?” He said as he kicking his pants on the floor. I bet that he didn’t see me yet.

“Sohyun ah…” He utterly said that after his eyes met mine.

“What’s all of this?” I clenched my fist to surpass my anger right now.

“That woman… Ji An sshi…” He pointed his finger towards that woman in the kitchen. “Why did she is in my apartment?” He even know her name. Not a surprise.
“Why did you ask me? I am the one should questioning you right now. Tell me now, did you sleep with her last night? Did you cheat on me?”

“No, I am not. She is…”

“What? Your sister or your mom? Tell me why that woman is in your apartment, wearing only your hoodie like that?”

“No. You are misunderstanding. She is one of my staff.” I am laughing at your excuse now Kim Taehyung. “Why did you even in my house?” He raised a note higher talking to that woman called Ji An. That woman stand still.

"You know what?, I've been trying to keep in my faith to you even there is someone send this to me", I take my phone and show him the picture of him sleeping with some woman.

His eyes popped out looking at that picture and take the phone from my hands. "This is clearly an edit. It's a fake one." He still defends himself.

"Then, what I see right now is an edit one?" I almost slapped him.

“How could you did this to me? Just because I said that I want to pursue my studies oversea, you go to another woman. I mean, this is the real reason why you ask for a break up. Because you’re already smitten over her.”

“No Sohyunah, I am sorry. This is not like what you’re seeing.” Is he telling me that something is wrong with my eyes.

“Sorry? I am terribly sick of it Taehyung ah. That sorry has no worth at all, it just came out easily from your mouth.”

Taehyung is no longer speaking. He become a silent listener to me.

“Why did you propose to me when in the end you’re gonna hurt me. I loves you and this is what I get back in return. Thank you.” Tears keep falling from my ears as my heart is being thorn apart. Why did I even trust this crazy jerk guy.

“Sohyun ah, let’s not be like this huh,?” His hand try to grab mine but I quickly avoided it.

“Don’t ever touch me or even called my name. It’s disgusting.”

“Babe, let me clear this. I love you and I didn’t want to lose you because of this.”

“Please keep your explanation yourself as for now, we are totally over.” I give him a good glare before dashing out of his apartment. I hope you are happy with that woman. This is the last goodbye.

I left him with all shouting and crying. It’s no use now, Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung

"How did you get in here? What did you do last night?" As soon as Sohyun left me, I faced and talk to the woman. How did I not remember a thing last night?

"Oppa, I didn't mean..." She said as she walk closer towards me

"Don't call me oppa. You're merely a staff. How dare you barge into my house like this and causing trouble to me." I am burning with anger right now. She is not profesional yet Big Hit hired her.

"Oppa, I love you. I deserve to be with you more than anyone else." She tries to hold my hand but I quickly pull my hands away.

She walked out of my apartment with despair and dissapointed face. Not as much as I am. Thinking that I've already hurt her and I'm gonna lose her will make me crazy.

I don't know why the past days in my life were full of blooms flower now turned out to be a dark one. My happiness is getting snatch from me and I am the only one to ble it.

Why did I even go out for drink last night?

Why did Park Ji An is there last night?

Why did I drinks so much till I couldn't walked properly, hence my staff sending me home?

I keep contacting Sohyun but I can't reached her. She is probably somewhere crying because of me.

To be continued.

🎶- Illegal/Dimple by BTS