TL 35

Taehyung POV

Two weeks later...

Day after day, time passed away. I just couldn't believe it's already two weeks since I haven't see Sohyun. It was hard at first to adapt but there is BTS' members.

Still, we managed ro get in touch by phone. We often messages and video calls whenever we had our free time.

The Southeast Asian stop for tour which is in Singapore, Jakarta and Manila ended well. Now, we are in Japan for the Japan Edition. The tour stop in Shizuoka and Fukuoka has wrapped up, now the only left is Osaka and Tokyo.

Tonight, I am beyond excited cause I heard that Sohyun is going to be here for her variety show filming.

"Taehyung ah, come here. Let's eat" Seokjin hyung called for me for dinner while I am in tge bathroom.

We stay at this one hotel in Japan. As usual, we divide tge room by picking random paper. Tgere is only one suite and the other six was room. Seokjin hyung got the suite room but all of us use his room to become our official dining room. We ordered food and eat at his room.

I sit down beside Jungkook. All of us surround the food like hyenas since we're not eat yet.

"Hyung, what are we doing tomorrow?" I aks Namjoon hyung after I picked a dumplings and bite it

"Tomorrow? We have a rehearsal at Dome. Hobi, handed me the cola." Namjoon hyung answered casually.

"What time do we start rehearsal tomorrow?"

"At 10.00 a.m. Right Namjoon ah?" Yoongi hyung answeredy question and the Namjoon hyung nods at his answer.

"Taehyungie, where are you going tomorrow? Huh!?" Hoseok hyung ask me with sneaky eyes.

"Hyung, can I follow you tomorrow?" Jungkook ask me.

"Where?!" I replied to him.

"Taehyung ah, did you think that we don't know where are you going tomorrow? You're going to airport right?" Seokjin hyung said while laughing.

"If you know, please act like you don't know. But how did you know?"

"What do you mean how it's all over the internet."

"I get it. Jungkookie, why did you want come along."

"IU noona is there right. I wanna met her."

"What?" Suga said in disbelief. We were all laugh at our maknae.

--

KIM SOHYUN

Although it's still 6 a.m. in the morning there is a lot of people at the airport right now. Some with their big luggage going to their destination and some of them sending their loved ones.

"Sohyun ah, you go to the boarding lounge first. I'll take care of your luggage." Says my manager.

I left to the boarding lounge first and saw IU, Doyoen unnie, Eunji unnie there. I left my manager with other staff to manage our stuff for filming variety show. As soon as Jiwon unnie came, we board the plane heading to Japan

After two hours of flight, we finally reached the Japan land. I was so excited to began filming. As we walked towards the van that waiting for us, we were greet by our fans.

My eyes wandered arround to find the sillheoute of one person that I really miss. He text to me that he would be here to meet me but he is nowhere to be found.

"Sohyunnie, what are you looking for?" Eunji unnie ask me as she noticed I seems finding someone.

"Nothing, unnie." I answered while shook my head.

In the van, Eunji unnie and me sit at the very back while IU unnie and Jiwon unnie sit in front of us and Doyeon unnie sit beside the driver.

I took out my phone from my clutch and texting him immediately.

'Where are you? Are you practicing?' The button send I press.

"Girls, let's do our best for our variety show. Fighting." Doyoen unnie said.

"Fighting!" All of us shouted.

After few minutes of drive, we arrive at the luxury house that we will stay for filming. There are three rooms in this house so four of us will share two room.

Jiwon unnie win the game so she get to stay in a room by herself. Hence, Doyoen unnie and Eunji became a roomate while IU unnie and I became a roomate.

While I am unpacking my clothes, my phone is buzzing.

'I am so sorry babe😭 I didn't keep my promise to meet you. I am oversleept😬'

Am I supposed to be mad at him for not keeping his promise? Then, why did I am here smiling like a idiot here because I found him so cute.

'It's okay. I am understand. I bet you are tired with your concert. Don't concern with it so much.'

You are so funny Taehyung ah.

To be continued..