TL 14

He looked at me straight into in my eyes. I looked back and blink for a few times. He is leaning towards me and becoming closer until our face are inch apart. I started to close my eyes.
But, it was a call from hell. My phone started ringing. Both of us are startled by the phone ringing. I take my phone and it was from my omma. Omma, why did you call me at this time. It seems like you know what is your daughter doing. In front of him, I was so nervous.

"Hello mom..." As soon as he hears 'omma' he quickly leaning back. You'll sure scared about kissing other people daughter. I quickly unfasten the seatbelt and grab my bag. I went out of the car and I didn't say anything to him. He was left snap-in.
I was on the phone with omma for a few minutes.

I went into my room and I was about throwing rage about it. Why didn't you just tell him that you love him too. Why didn't you said yes just know. Taehyung-ah, I am also fallen in love with you. I started to blushing when I think about the things happen just know.

*ring*

I checked my inbox. It was a message from Taehyung.

'Good night, sweetie. I'll see you tomorrow'

'Goodnight.' I replied.

Oh yes. Tomorrow I'll be became a MC at Seoul Music Awards 2018 alongside with Heechul sunbaenim and Shin Dong Yup sunbaenim. And of course BTS would perform tomorrow. Ahh, I can't wait to see him.

-SEOUL MUSIC AWARD DAY-

I am rehearsal for few hours before the event start. It was a tiring day but I enjoyed it much because I learned a lot of new things from the sunbaenims. And I was so excited since this is my first time I was mcing this program. I barely see BTS and Taehyung. It was such a disappointment but it's okay tonight I will see him.

I walked on the red carpet with Heechul and Shin Dong Yup sunbaenim. Finally, we officially started the event. I am introduced myself and the crowd goes louder since the news of me dating Taehyung out. I can see Taehyung and the rest of BTS members at the audience seat. I couldn't help but smile at him when we made an eye contact.

The first part ends well and BTS wins K-Wave Popular Award. As expected from them. We take about 20 minutes rest before we start our second part. I'll take this opportunity to meet BTS and congratulated them at their waiting room.

As I walked at the hallway, one girl suddenly bump me. She didn't bother to say sorry instead of she glares at me. She was Jennie from Blackpink. Why did she comes from BTS' waiting room. I thought the girls' waiting room is opposite ways. Ah never mind. Why did you bother someone else's business.

It was right before I entered their room. I stopped there when I heard some of the talking seriously. All I can see is Taehyung sitting on the chair while surround by other's members. Is this an interrogating session?

"Why did you have to do this?" Suga asked him. He keep silent.

"At first, I didn't care much about this cause it is your personal matter. But not after you confess to her" Namjoon said.

"Is there anything wrong with what I am doing?" Taehyung replied.

"Is that a question? Of course it is wrong because you are toying with two females feeling" I am shocked when I heard Suga Oppa said that. I became curios.

"I don't know."

"At the first place, why are confirming your relationship with Sohyun while you're dating her?" My hand start to tremble when I heard that sentence came out from Jungkook mouth.

"It was for the sake of Jennie. The public can't know about our relationship since she is just a rookie and have many comeback ahead. I can't ruin things for her" Taehyung finally told truth. My tears started to fall down and my heart is hurt so much when he said that.
"So, you are using Sohyun?. What would she feel if she know about this?" He just keep silence. His silence made my heart more thorn apart. I couldn't hear anymore. I rushed to the toilet but unfortunately I bump into Jimin.

"What's wrong" He asks as he see my tears probably. I didn't answer him and I just dashed to the toilet.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"What about now? I doubted the feelings are changed so that's why you confessed to her" J-Hope said.

"Did you still love Jennie or all of your love now towards Sohyun?" Suga said.

"What if I love both of them?" Taehyung replied.

"Then, you are officially be awarded as the JERK OF THE YEAR, you rascal" Namjoon said.

Jimin entered the waiting room. He is surprised at the tensed situation.

"Guys, do you know what happen to Sohyun. I saw her crying just now" Jimin asks

"Where did you see her" Taehyung asks anxiously.

"In front of our waiting room just now" Taehyung dashed out to find Sohyung.

To be continue..

HI READERS!!! DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY.. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PLOT.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT❤