TL 54

Sohyun

After a long day, spending our times together in California realy tiring both Taehyung and I. Now, we're in my home. I am sitting at the edge of the bed, watching Taehyung packing his clothes.

His flight to Korea is tomorrow at 9.00 a.m.

"Why aren't you going to bed yet? Aren't you tired." Taehyung asks me as he reaches for his clothes.

"Can't I watch you? I mean, you're back in Korea tomorrow and I don't know when we could meet again."

"Should I stay here?" He tries to lighten the mood up since he sees I am being sad today.

Stay here? I would love that but it is impossible.

He leaves his suitcase behind and took a seat beside me. "I'll try my best to meet you here." He holds my hand.

"No, you didn't have to do that?"

"Why suddenly? isn't you the one who gloomy tonight?" Taehyung grins all the way to his ears.

"Yeah..." I don't know what to say. it such mixed feelings. I don't want to trouble him but at the same time, I will feel sad that I am not able to see him. We're just make up.

"You know that I will always wait for you and love you, only you. Go chase your dreams and don't even hesitate with it." He stopped for a while. 

"Your mom's words really left a marked at my heart. I should have supported you from the start. Then, we didn't need to face a breakup before this. I am sorry babe."

My tears fall down as I listen to him. I am grateful that I have him now. Also, the fact that I didn't have to worry about something that could make my heart isn't at ease. 

"I love you, oppa." 

His hand swept the tears on my cheeks and cupped my face. He leans closer and going for a kiss. I close my eyes as his soft lips pressed against mine. Then, his hand reaches my chest to unbutton my pajamas.

Knowing where this could lead to, I broke our kiss and grin, "Don't you have to pack your clothes?"

"Later, babe." He continues to kiss my lips and leaves hickeys on my neck.

"Is this the goodbye one?" I said while he stopped for a while to catch a breath.

"Glad you know that." He pushes me onto the bed and he is on top of me.  We continue on making love that night.

The LAX airport is busy as usual with people here and there. This morning, I skipped my Sociology class in order to send Taehyung off. 

"Can you smile for me? It less than 10 minutes until I went to the boarding lounge." Taehyung is clinging on my hand.

"Here." I smile widely with some force.

"So cute!" He pinched my cheeks. I take his hands and embrace it with a sad feeling in my heart. When will I get to meet you again?

"Stop it." I became irritated when he continues to pinch my cheeks. He quickly let go of my cheeks and make an okay face with a pout.

"Aigoo, Sohyun ah, I am happy to see you are mad at me than you being all gloomy".

"Should I quit my university and went back to Korea with you." I finally let out my thoughts that I have since last night.

"What? That's a ridiculous idea. Don't ever think to do that." I can't believe that I hear that from Taehyung.

"Ohh okay..."

"Listen, babe, three years isn't that long. We'll get through this together." He pulls me closer and gives me a warm hug.

"Sure, let's wait." I said while wrapping my hands around his waist more tightly.

"It's finally the time for me to go. Bye, my girl." He dissolves the hug first.

"Have a safe flight, oppa." I barely managed to say my words since I was overwhelmed by the sad feelings. I have promised to myself that I would not cry, at least not in front of Taehyung.

He gave me a peck on my forehead. I will miss you, Oppa. "Take care." He said.

He finally walks towards the boarding lounge. I waved my hands to him, putting my best and wide smile to send him off. I know what's in his heart and I want to lessen his burden.

I cracked up after I saw him mouthing ' Saranghae' in a cute way. I didn't know why but I really love the guy who owns my heart so much.

A crystal clear teardrops from my eyes as soon s Taehyung was not seen in my sight. You're gonna be okay. You're a strong girl and will get through this. Three years...

To be continued.