TL 55 (END)

Sohyun

Three years later...

Saengil Chukahamnida
Saranghaneun Kim RoA
Saengil Chukahamnida

Today, 7th October, my niece RoA turns three. Times are flying really fast. It's been three years already since I went to California to continue studying.

Now, I am officially graduated. Yeay! And one more thing that bring me jumped into joy is, my sister Soyoon unnie is finally back home with her daughter, RoA.

After her husband dies last year, she is strugling by herself in Canada while taking care of RoA. She hesitated at first with her decision to went back to Korea as she worrying about Appa reaction.

Nevertheless, Appa is not angry at her anymore. He is beyond happy that Unnie is finally home and the fact that he already became a grandfather. Omma is happy until she is crying because appa and unnie is finally on a good terms.

Soyoon unnie, omma, appa even I preapared a lot to celebrated Roa's birthday since she is our precious now. I bought a very large Mickey and Minnie dolls because she love it so much. Appa is wearing a Mickey headband in order to please his only one granddaughter. I am so happy when RoA happy.

It's not only us who celebrated Roa's birthday, Taehyung also come over to my house to celebrated it with us. I never felt so happy in this life. Everyone that I love is here.

"Taehyung sshi, don't just stay still. Go and get your food." Soyoon unnie talked to Taehyung who is being nervous in front of us.

"Okay..Noona." I laugh at his answer. He couldn't hide his nervousness at all.

"Oppa, don't be shy." I said to him.

As soon as he get up to get his food, RoA came to him and cling to his hands, "Samchun, (uncle) let's play with me?"

"Ahh..yes." All of us laughed at Taehyung's flustered reaction.

Yes, my parents already know we are getting back together and continue with our marriage plans. We probably holds the wedding before he enlist in the military. Sobs.

Three years wasn't easy at all. I barely managed to get through it. Taehyung and I managed to meet a few times in every one year. Whenever, I have a semester break, I will make sure to went back to Korea.

There is one time when Taehyung scold me so much when I didn't went back to Korea during my break. That's because I am touring the whole Europe with Rachel.

Besides that, whenever he has a concert or any awards show to attend in California or Los Angeles, he will make sure that he will make a stop at my apartment.

Our relationship has became public since last winter. Our agency confirm the report about us on a date in Los Angeles. Hence, make it official.

After Roa's birthday party ended, Taehyung send me back home.

"I will see you at studio tomorrow." Taehyung said to me before I getting off his car.

"Sure. I'll go up first." I said to him.

"Sohyun sshi, are you ready?" The staff ask me.

"Yes, I am." I said politely to her.

I take a deep breath before the On Air sign is on. It's a live interview broadcast today.

"Don't worry. I'll guide you." Eric Nam, the MC said to me before going live. I will be the special MC today replacing gugudan's Sejong.

And, in the last segment of the show Taehyung will show up and we're going to announce our marriage exclusively on live broadcast. Taehyung is probably in the waiting room right now.

The show going well until it's last segment. The VCR is being played on broadcast right now and here I am being so nervous since Taehyung will be here after this. I am being alone because Eric Nam will joining us after I introduced Taehyung. We're going announce it and everything's gonna well.

While the VCR is being played, I am confused to see a big bear is brought into the studio.

What is that?

The video is finally end and I start to MCing,

"The global hallayu wave is getting bigger and heat up now. The people arround the world is getting hype up by Kpop, Korean drama and culture...."

Suddenly, one of the light is off. The situation is a bit darker. I am confused till I stopped reading the script.

One man in full white suit is entering the studio and he is Taehyung. Oh my god? When did he change his clothes? When we came to the studio just now, he is in his Gucci coat.

Alright, I am shocked. This is not what we planned. Then, Taehyung is kneeling down and getting a tiny red box out from his pocket.

I cover my mouth and standing there like a statue.

"Kim Sohyun sshi, will you marry me?" He said after opening the red box, showing the shining diamond ring there.

I am still couldn't process anything right now as I am terribly shocked. This is absolutely not what we planned at first. He prepared a surprise event for me and he is team up with the whole staff.

A few seconds later, I finally and of course I am going to say, "Yes."

As soon as I said yes, Eric Nam and one staff stormed into the frame. Eric Nam is bringing me the flower and the huge bear. That is really special bear because I said that I want it to Taehyung when I am still studying.

"Congratulations you two." I take the flowers from Eric Nam.

"Are you crying?" Eric Nam ask. I am wiping my tears because I am moved by Taehyung action.

All the staff clapped and congratulated us, "Congratulations to you guys."

"Thank you " Both of us said and bowed to them.

"Please say a few things to your fans out there who watching this live, right now."

"Yes... Actually, I am shocked right now. I didn't expect this. Everyone, we are getting married. I hope you guys can showered both of us with your love and blessing. Thank you." I said. I am not this nervous before.

"I can't believe that my surprise event is a succes. Our BTS members, are you watching well?" He chuckles then added,

"Everyone...especially ARMY, by the end of this fall, we are going to get married. Please show support to us and I love you guys." Taehyung said.

"Such a pretty couple. All of us here wishing you guys a happiness life." Eric Nam said.

"Thank you, we will live well." Both of us said.

"Kiss...Kiss..." I get shy all of sudden when the staff asking us to kiss.

Taehyung then pulls me closer and give a kiss on my forehead. It such a warm kiss witnessing by millions of people. The respect that Taehyung has for me.

We will live well everyone.

~The End~

It's the end everyone. Finally, I am able to finish True Love, thanks to your support.😭😭 I am happy that you guys enjoying this fanfic❤ Thank You once again. Let's pray for the best to our ship to sail

~ARMY/Taeso Shipper.

Thank You. XOXO