TL 20

Today, I took another day off in order to hang out with Yoojung and Kyungsoo oppa. We decided to go amusement park. It's been a long time since we all hang out like this. We played many rides and it was so amazing.

At first, Kyungsoo Oppa suggest us to ride this and that and assures that he will take care of us. But, when we on the ride, he is the one scaredy-cat.

That day, Kyungsoo Oppa became laughing tool to both me and Yoojung.
The three of us went for a lunch at the famous pork cutlet restaurant. We ordered three pork cutlet and three glasses of juice.

"Sso-ya, I think I saw him just now." Yoojung said as we settled ordered.

"Who?"

"Him."

Yoojung is making face while Kyungsoo oppa was confused over there. I know who is she talking about. Is he here? Nah, I don't care at all.

"Who are you girls talking about?" Kyungsoo Oppa furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ish, I was also confuse with you? Who did you see?" I was acting I donn't know in front of Kyungsoo Oppa.

"Did you girls have a secret behind me?"

"What kind of secret? It's nothing oppa"?

I smiled at Kyungsoo Oppa. I pinched Yoojung hand so hard until she makes an ouch sound.This girl really didn't know how to take care her mouth. I am finally get to escape from Kyung Soo oppa suspicions because of the arrival of pork cutlets.

"Bon appettiet" Yoojung said.

"I'll eat it well." Kyungsoo Oppa said.
The pork cutlets was so delicious and crispy. That's why three of us eat it silently and quickly. After we finished eating, Kyungsoo Oppa made a payment because he lost in our bets during our ride just now.

"Let's go home now." Kyungsoo Opaa said.

"Yes...but before that I need to go to the toilet first. Can you guys wait for me awhile?"

"Hmm. Okay but please be faster"

"Alright, give me just five minutes."

I rushed to the toilet and quickly doing my things inside the toilet. I went to the sink and wash my hand. Oh my good I'll be late at this rate.

I feel anxious looking at my watch. I hurriedly went out of toilet and unfortunately, I bump to someone outside the toilet.

What is more unfortunate is that his coffee spilled on my shirt. That is fortunate enough. I feel like I want to run out of this world right now when I realizes the person that I bumped to is Taehyung. Why the hell is he here!

"Sohyun, I am sorry" He said when he realizes that it is me that he bumped to.

I didn't say much. I just turned on him was about to leave and he holds my hand.

"Wait..." He turned me to face him. I am looking at the bottom cause I didn't want to make eye contact with.

"I miss u... so much" Taehyung muttered.

"So... what did you want me to do? Does it really have concern with me?"

I let go of my hands in his grasp and hugging my body. But I am still not dare enough to look at him in the eyes.

"Do you still hate and resent me? I am so sorry about that."

"It's enough. If you wanna say sorry ok we're done cause I already forgive you. Now I want to go. Excuse me."

He cornered me at the wall and trying to kiss me as he leans more his head towards me. His eyes fixed at mine.

I couldn't sitt still and I was freaking nervous. I tried my best to avoid crashing with his lips. Oh god! Please help me.

"Sohyun-ah, what are you doing?" Taehyung quickly let go me and I was relieved when someone interupting nervous. But when I realized that Kyungsoo Oppa is there, I was not fully relieved. I didn't tell him at all about Taehyung.

"It's you, V. What are you doing here?" He approach us and ask Taehyung.

"Nothing hyung. I'll leave first." Taehyung rushed leaving us.

"I smell something isn't right, is it Sohyun." Kyungsoo oppa ask me. Another long story to tell.

In the car, I decided to tell everything to Kyungsoo Oppa because of his curiosity is out of another level. Yoojung is the one who will drive.

Kyungsoo Oppa was angry with Taehyung and as well as me.

"Why you didn't telle at first? If I know this is happen, I wouod throw a punch right into hisface just now."

"I don't want to cause you trouble and messed you up with my problem Oppa." I trying to convince the reason why I didn't tell him.

"I already treat you as my sister. Next time, when you have a problem share with me. Especially with guys"

"What Kyungsoo oppa said is right. Whenever you had a problem, always hit me up" Yoojung said while she was drivimg.

"Okay, oppa. Thank you and I love you" I shed tears and I feel lucky to have him and Yoojung with me. Because I don't have any sibling else except for my sister.

They sent me home first and each of them go home. After that I receive a message from Yoojung.

"Sohyun-ah, you havent finished tell me about your meeting with Taehyung last week"

To be continued