TL 44

Sohyun

As I arrive in front of my apartment, I saw Taehyung who is in his hoodie leaning towards my door. His feet is kicking in the air and his hands is tightly put into his pocket. He is wearing a mask yet I can recognize it is him and an earphone is put into his ear.

“Oppa!” I shouted and runs towards him. He is turning himself towards me and getting earphone out of his ear.

I felt myself at home as soon as I put myself in his embrace. I didn’t even realizes that we’re outside my door. I felt all my worries just now disappeared into air.

“Oppa did you finished all of your filming today.” I ask as I face myself towards him.

“Yes, now I am home. With you.” I stare his eyes with starry eyes as I miss him so much. “Can we get into your house now?” His words bring me back into reality.

I quickly let go of myself from his hugs and pressing the door code. I opened the door and Taehyung is picking a shopping bag on the floor. The shopping bag is full of ingredients to cook.

“Oppa, why didn’t you tell me first that you’re coming? I bet you are waiting for so long outside the house?” I turned on all the lamp and the heater.

“I am going to surprise you at first. Then, I am the one who surprised seeing you’re not home.” He put the shopping back on the counter. “Where are you from?” He ask me.

“I am from my parent’s. Visiting them.” I answer him. I took a step towards the counter and pulls out a radish from his shopping bag and said, “Are you going to cook?”

“Why?” His eyes become bigger. That’s exactly his face when he is getting annoyed.

“I heard from Jin Oppa that you are terrible cook. Are you sure that I can get eat tonight?”

“That human said that? That I am not good cook.” He said in annoyed tone. I nodded at him.

“I already improve myself.” He is dabbing his chest proudly. “I am gonna make you eat a lot tonight?”

“Oh really? I am expecting that.” I turned myself and walked over to my room and left him by himself at the kitchen. “I am going to take shower first.” I said to him before I vanished myself into my bedroom.

I am sure he is going to make my kitchen like his. Ah let him be. I also thought that tonight would be the best time to tell him about my plans to study abroad.

After finishing a quick showering I put on my pajama. I take a look at my phone. Oh! it’s died. I put on the charger and the phone is came to alive again.

Again. Another, messages from the saesang fan.

‘I already told you that you’re the one who ends up getting hurt if you keep your relationship with him.’

‘You’re gonna have fun tonight with Taehyung at your home but I bet you won’t after seeing this picture’.

How the hell did she knew that Taehyung is at my apartment. This woman is seriously scary. The picture that she sent is being loaded.

My leg has lost its balance and my hands are trembling once I saw the picture. It shows Taehyung who is sleeping on the bed and its shows only his bare shoulder. There is one girl beside him who her face is being blurred.

What the heck is this? This seems too real to be a photoshopped. Without realizing, a crystal-clear water drops from my eyes. This isn’t Taehyung right? He couldn’t do anything like this towards me.

Knock, knock.

“Sohyun ah, are you done yet.” Taehyung’s voice brings me back to the reality.

I wipe my tears and said, “Yes, I’ll be out in a minute.”

I walked towards the door and gather my courage to face him. No, it’s not him. His saesang fan is the one who edits it and trying to frame him in order to break him and I apart. I am trying my best to put on smile in my face to him.

“Is there anything that I can help you?” I said ask I stood behind him who stirring the ham in the frying pan.

“You can help me chopped the onion” He pointed his finger towards the onion.

Without saying anything I take the knife and began chopping the onion. I try hard to keep my mind busy without thinking about the photo.
What if it is the photo are real?

Is he really cheating on my back?

Is he sleeping with another woman?

“Ouch!” My mind keeps wandering until the things I chopped isn’t the onions but my own finger. It’s starst to bleed.

To be continued.