TL 19

Kim Sohyun P.O.V

I sleep peacefully and I heard the birds chirping beautifully to each to other. It feels I was like in the jungle and I heard some river water flowing. What jungle?.

I am awake now and I find myself in the car and not wearing any clothes. I found Taehyung besides me. What the shit that I am doing with him here?. Oh my godness.

I picked my clothes at the back panickly and put its on.

"Taehyung, wake up. Wake up!!" I shouted at him. He wake up and shocked seeing me. He hurriedly put on his clothes.

"I am sorry for the last night." He said.

"Now, please quickly do something so that you can send me home". He was clueless.

"Find some fuel. Quickly." I urge him.

"But, how can I?" We're both thinking for a while. The petrol will be miles away from here.

Luckily, there were an old man riding his motorbike passing us. We asked him for a help. He willingly to go petrol station and bought us a ton of fuel.

Finally, we can ride back to home. Both of us were silent in the car. Only the songs from radio was heard. We were reaching my apartment. He parked the car at the basement. I get out of tge car without saying a word to him.

I went into the elevator and pressed the 12th where my unit is. I put the password and enters my unit.

"Sso-ya, where have you been?" It's Yoojung. Didn't she went back to her house.

"Why are you still here?. I thought you've already left."

"I am so worried about you. You said you want to see him for a while but it was the whole day." She starts nagging to me.

"I really met him for a while then I have another things to do." I lied.

"At least, you need to call me. But, you are unreachable. I've called you, message you but you didn't replied."

"I am sorry but my phone has no battery."

"Now, tell me what are you doing?"

"Of course I would tell you but after I take a shower. My body was so sticky and I couldn't stand of it." I quickly left her at living room and enters my bedroom.

"Wait... Did you already have breakfast?" I shakes my head.

"Wanna me to make some toast for you?"

"I would love." I said excitingly.

I takes a shower for a while. I am crying thinking of what I do last night. He must think that I am an easy person. I was so stupid last night. How can I let my feeling takes over.

After the shower, I send a text to him.

'It was a mistake last night. Please pretend it was never happened.'

Then, I deleted his number. I hope I don't need to see him anymore. I put on my clothes and went outside for a breakfast.

"Thank you, love" I said to her as I take a sit in front of her. It was so nice when you have someone to take care of you.

"Yoojung-ah, you said you want to move out from your parents'?" She nodded.

"Have you found any suitable place?"

"Not yet." She pouted her mouth.

"Why don't you just live here. With me?" It would be really nice to have her staying with me.

"Sounds great but... Sso ya. I am sorry. I want to live on my own." She declined my offer. It's okay I understand her.

After finishing eating she finally went back home. We hugged each other as we part away. I need to prepare myself for filming this evening.

To be continued...

Hellooo everyone😊. I am sorry for the late update. Yeah!!! My final exam is finally over. And also this chapter is not much long but I'll hope you enjoy reading it.