TL 28

KIM SOHYUN P.O.V

I stares at the man who is sitting besides me. He holds my hand tightly while giving me a soft look. We both leaning against the mirror in the dance practice room.

"What are you looking at?" I ask him.

"Pretty thing."

"Thing?" I replied and he chuckles.

"Don't you have any filming today?" I shakes my head.

"Then, what do you want to do today? Want grabs lunch together?"

"Sounds nice but don't you think it's a bit early for a lunch."

"Yeah, that's right." He was flustered and look at his watch. It's barely 11.00 a.m.

"Taehyung-sshi, I have a request." I ask him.

"Taehyung sshi? Call me oppa." He grinned.

"Ahhh, must I call you that?"

He nodded aggresively. I whinned meanwhile Taehyung is smiling widely waiting for me to call him oppa.

"Alright... Oppa. Taehyung Oppa!!" I said to him.

"Gosh, you were so cute. Call me oppa again?" He pinched my cheeks.

"Do you want a beating?" I glares at him.

"Mian." He gestures hidms hand apologizing to me.

"Oppa, I want to see your dance please."

"Why so sudden?"

"I just want to see it. Why do you need to ask why. Just dance for me." I seems annoyed with him.

"Arrasoo. Aigoo, you sure have a lot of temper. How am I going to manage that?" He chuckles and rub my hair.

He stand up in front of me in that dance practice room. He turns up sime music and began dance. It's start with Spring Day, Fake Love and finushing off with Save Me.

I became a focused spectator. I am so amazed with his dance. He is surely great.

"How it is?" He sat down beside me and barely catching up his breath.

"Well, it's good. Not a bad one." I give him a moderate compliment.

"That is it? After I danced enthutiasticly and specially only for you for you. Tell me I was great."

He demanded. I chuckles looking at this cute guy. He was so adorable in whining.

"Yes, you are great. Since oppa have dance so greatly, let me treat you a lunch." I daid.

"Yeay!! I know well that I am great." Taehyung was smiling like an idiot.

We both getting down to the first floor where the cafe is. We decided to have a lunch inside the building as we didn't want to seen by public.

He is ordering curry ramyeon for both of us since he said that this is the best food in that cafe. We gobbled that food in a mean time.

Literally, I said that I will treat him for that lunch. But at the end, he is the one who pays for it.

After lunch, he walks me to the basement floor where I park my car is. He let go of my hand which he holds during out walk as soon as we step in front of my car.

"Sohyun ah, can I send you home?"

"Then, what about my car?" I pointed to my car.

"I can drive you home with your car." What did he think.

"After that, how are you going home?" I said to him.

"I can fetch any taxi. As simple as that." He come up with other solution.

"Wow. Aren't you going to practice? You don't need to send me home." I said.

"I am sad cause I am not gonna see our face. Please let me send you home."

"Sad? This man is really."

I take out my smart key in my clutch and he hurriedly grabs it.

"Come! Your oppa will be your driver" He waves the smart key right in front of my face.

He opens the door in the passenger seat for me and he as well going inside the car. He starts the engine and start driving to my apartment.

"Oppa, can't you speed up!" He is driving the car at 60km per hour and what the hell is it?

"Where are you rushing? Don't tell me you have another boyfriend waiting for you at your home?" He said while his gazes still focusing on the road.

"It's not like that, oppa. I am just frustrated seeing you driving like this. I feel like I want to drive myself"

"Let it be slow so that we can spend more time together."

"Aigoo, you sure the clingy one!"

"Yes! I am clingy one. So you need to bear with that." He chuckles seeing me pouting my mouth.

After the ride, we finally reach the apartment. I insisted that he doesn't need to walk me until my unit. But, it is Taehyung. He will do whatever his mind is.

We were reaching in front of my door. I turned arround to face him.

"Thank you, oppa for sending me home." I said to him.

"You're welcome. You're actually grateful that I send you home isn't it?" He still playing arroynd with me. Well, that's the truth.

"Oppa, you're not going?" I ask him as he still didn't let go of my hand.

"Will you stay if I said I am not going?"

"You're really are something. Ppalli go! You have a practice."

"Arrasso. Bye Sohyun ah."

He let go of my hand and walked away. After a few steps he takes he turns back to me.

"Wait, Sohyun ah. I forgot something."

"What?"

He gaves me a peck on my forehead. It was so sudden till I don't know how to react. He quickly pulls away and began running to the elevator. I just smiling like an idiot when he turns ince again and waves at me. Gosh, I am happy.

I opened the door and surprised when I found Yoojung still in my home.

"What? You're not going home yet?" I ask her.

"Who send you home?" My question is replied by another question.

"Who? I came home by myself?"

Wait. Why I am lying to her?

To be continued.