TL 42

Sohyun

The preparation for our engagement next month is going well. Although we were busy, we still have our parents behind our back.

The filming today was the last project before our engagement and located arround Big Hit building in Yongsan. I decided to meet Taehyung for a minute between the break since I was told that he is in the office.

I make my way towards his studio. I sneaked a peek before I barged into his studio. I found him standing behind someone to reached for box on the upper shelf.

"Ehem..ehem" I cough myself after I entered his studio and he turned at me while smiling awkwardly.

"Excuse me. i'll go first."

The woman bowed at me and Taehyung before she dissapeared behind the door. I guess she is one of the staff since I can see her badge inside her lanyard. Park Ji An, her cards say.

"Why did you behave like I caught on something?" I ask him as I saw he constantly stratch his neck.

"What are you talking about?" He take one chair for me to sit. I take a sit same as him.

"Why are you here? I thought you are filming today?"

"I have shooting nearby here. So, I thought on visiting my boyfriend here"

He pulled my chair towards him, "Are you missing me that much?".

"No. I just want to check him if he do anything behind my back." He chuckles at my answer. What's there to be laugh?.

"Have you eat?"

"I eat so much till I full today thanks to someone."

"I know you will like that." He said confidently.

"Thank you oppa for sending the coffe truck for me. I appreciate it so much"

Taehyung oppa send me a coffe truck today with some delicious snack to my filming set today. Although it didn't have any cheering banner, but I know it is from him. And we want to avoid being on the news.

"I am grateful that you eat ot deliciously."

He leans closer to me and give a peck on my lips.

"What is this oppa? We are in your studio"

"Why? What's wrong with it? There is no one here."

He continue to kiss me as he tilt his head. It was hard to resist his soft lips. I kissed him back while my hands wrapped arround his neck. It was a sweet kiss...until someone opened the door.

"Taehyung ah..the arrangement last time..." We stopped kissed and turned our face to Yoongi Oppa who is standing with some papers in his hand.

"Did I come at the wrong timing?" He said with poker face.

"Yes. You are." Taehyung answered. I blushed so hard right now because I was embarrased with Yoongi oppa. I'll better get go.

"You guys must be busy. If that's the case then  I'll excuse myself." I get up from the chair and bowed to both of them. "Oppa, I'll go first. See you later" I said to Taehyung oppa before I exit the studio.

As soon as I arrive the filming site again, I opened my phone and receive a message from anonymous person.

That's nothing compared to the big news that I receive through email, which is my application to study in University in California had been accepted

I've been thrilled since I really want to study Film and Theatre there. I've been applying last year and now it got accepted.

What about my engagement?

To be continued.