TL 29

Kim Sohyun P.O.V

It's been I month since Taehyung and I officially starts dating. The public hasn't know our relationship yet and only Yoojung knows this matter since she caught me when Taehyung send me home

I've got no other choice but to tell her everything. She is really unpredictable. I bet the BTS members also know about our relationship if only Taehyung told them.

We dated like other celebrity dates usually. Mostly we meet at midnight in the car or my unit since we don't want to get caught by paparazzi.

Today is the day which BTS released their new song which is Idol. As soon as it released, it hit up many realtime major chart. I am so happy for Taehyung and BTS. I've sent congratulary messages to Taehyung but he didn't reply anything.

Gosh, I am a little bit sad. I've expected them to be busy since it is their comeback but, not that busy till he can't reply my messages.

I am just staying at home today since I've got no scheldue. I keep checking on my phone to see wether he reply or not. It's already 12 a.m. and no messages from him. I don't want to disturb him by calling him.

I went to my kitchen and take a glass. I drink a glass of water to soothe my throat before going to my bed.

"Why hasn't he replied to me?"

I snapped the glass on the counter. The sad feeling is totally over now and left is angry. The last time I checked my phone, he already read it but still no replies.

I know I am being delusional girlfriend right now but I just can't help of it.

I decided to sleep early tonight as I want to forget all of this. I walked to my door and right before I opwnwd the knoob, I heard the bell is ringing.

Who the hell is here at late night?

I take a few step to the door and opened it. My jaw dropped when I see a familiar figure who is in all black standing in front of me now. It's Taehyung.

Without saying anything, I am just rushed to hug him. I strech my hands arround his wraist and burried my face on his chest.

"Sohyun ah, you should ask me to enter the your house first?" He tighten our hug.

"Shut up. You've commit a serious crime today." He chuckles.

"Why are you coming here at this hour?"

"So, you didn't like my presence here? Ok fine. I'll leave now."

Taehyung dissolve our hug and playfully tried to leave. If it's up to usual me, I just let him to leave but not today. He need to receive his punishment and I miss him.

"No oppa. Don't leave."

I quickly grabbed his hand and asking him to stay. He likes that actually as the smile carved on his thin lips.

"Arrasso, sweetie." He grinned.

We entered the unit. He pulls off his black jacket and put it on the couch.

"Oppa, have you eat well today?" I took a sit beside him on the couch.

"Yes. But not so well. You know I am busy"

"That's not okay. Aren't you hungry? I can cook for you but only ramen" Well, it's not like I don't know how to cook. In my place, there is only ramen.

"Sounds good. With beer also" He request.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, do you think this is restaurant that you can order?"

I glared at him and quickly went to the kitchen. I grabs two pack of ramyun on my shelf and began cook it.

"I feel like a husband waiting for his wife dish after a long day at work."

He laugh gigly and walked into the kitchen. He take a sit dining table and I put a pot of hot ramyun in front of him.

"But, this is not dishes. This is ramyun only." He said scarstically.

I smack his head using the chopstick in my hand.

"Ack" He shouted.

"Lucky enough oppa, I cook this ramen for you.

"Thank you Sohyun ah"

After we finished eating ramyun, we both cuddled on the couch. I look at the clock, it's nearly 1.00 a.m. now.

"Oppa, aren't you tired?"

"No, I gained all my strength back after I see you." He kisses my forehead.

"Thankfully." I grinned.

"And why is that?" He ask.

"I am happy because I am your enegizer. Oppa, are you busy also tomorrow?"

"Totally. It was hell when I look at the scheldue tomorrow."

"Then, oppa you should go home now for rest" I face him.

"Later. I will go home later after I send you to dreamland. Alright?" I just nodded.

"What about you?"

"What?" I ask him back.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing much. I have a meeting tomorrow about a new variety show."

Later in that night, I just became a silent listener to hear all of Taehyung's stories. Till that, I don't realized at what time I sleep.

-----

I yawned and quickly get up on my bed. As I remember I feel asleep at the couch. It must be Taehyung who carried me to the room.

I quickly freshen up. At 10 a.m. my manager drives me to the KBS building as today I have meeting with the producer and other cast about the new variety show, Sister's House.

I rushed quickly to the meeting room and suddenly I bump to..

To be continue