TL 16

KIM SOHYUN

"Please release a statement saying that I've broke up with him" I went to see the director of my agency. I say it directly to him. I don't wanna get involved with Taehyung anymore. I feelblike a toy.

"What? Break up? It's still have one month left." The director is shocked at my request.

"I've know everything now. I don't what did you get by involving in your stupid contract!!"

"Sohyun-ssi, relax. We need to discuss this matter with them first."

"I don't care and I don't wanna know how are you going to deal with but I wanna see the press is released by today"

"But.."

"Unless you wanna see me released a statement by myself on instagram and get out of this agency!!" I said firmly.

"Okay. We'll try.." I dashed out of his room. I drive the car back to my apartment. I am so agitated to the fact that my own company use me for their benefit.

I was laying around at my apartment. I cancelled all of my scheldue today because I don't have a mood. But tomorrow, I'll continue my filming as I don't want this matter affect my career.

At 5.00 p.m. my management is releasing a press which stated:

Hello, we are Loen Entertainment. We are here to confirm that actress Kim Sohyun and BTS' V are no longer relationship. Due to some personal reasons, they decided to break up and still supporting each other as a friend.

I laugh when I see the last sentence supporting each other as a 'friend'. What a joke. Not longer later Big Hit also release a statement. Finally, I can escape this hell.

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V

Taehyung-ah, what is this?" Suga hyung asks me while showing an article in his phone. I am terribly shocked when did I broke up with her?.

"What is this nonsense?" I said furiosly.

"Nonsense? She did the right thing though." Hosoek hyung said. I glare to him.

"She must be upset and mad with me so much, right?" I reflect myself. I dan't have the right to be mad at this article. This is the right thing to do. But, somehow it doesn't feel right.

"Is that question? Of course she would be. Who the hell in the world didn't angry when being played like that? This time Suga hyung grilling me.

"I need to talk to her."

"But, did she want to see you?" Hosoek hyung said.

"I know she didn't want. You guys have to help me.

"What?.." hyung making face.

"Do you have Yoojung phone number?" I ask them.

"Did you expect we to have it?" Hosoek hyung ask me. I just shake my head and smile.

"I have it." Suga hyung said.

Both Hosoek hyung and I were shocked.

"How can you have it?" Hosoek hyung aks Suga.

"Don't bother to ask such a question. Now tell me do you want it or not?"

"Yes, I want"

"Uuu,, suga....suga" Hosoek hyung start teasing Suga hyung. He give a glare to him.

KIM SOHYUN P.O.V

Yesterday, Yoojung is coming over to my house and we had a sleepover together. She is there for me when I faced the problem. She gives me advice and guve comfort to me.

Now, we are having a breakfast at the dining table. I make a toast for her and a glass of juice.

"Yummy, it's smells so nice" Yoojung come out from the room in her pajama.

"Let's have a breakfast. I make a toast for you." I said.

"Aww. Thank you Sso-ya." She said while yawning and take place in front of me.

While we start to dig in, Yoojung's phone ringing loudly.

"Wait a minute, Sso-ya. I'll take this call first." I just nodded to her. While she was on call, I starts eating first.

"Who called you?" I ask her as soon as she arrive at the table. Her face are uneasy and the call did take a lot of time.

"It's him. Taehyung"

"Why did she call you?" I played the fork at the plates.

"He said he need my help"

"What did he want again?" I am so annoyed when I heard his name until I can't finish my last bite of toast. I bring the plate to the sink.

"He want to see you." Yoojung muttered.

"Tell him I don't want to say him!"

"But, Sso-ya do you think you need an explanation from him to clear the things out."

"Everything has been cleared and I don't want any aquintance with him"

"Sohyun-ah, he called me again! "

"Just decline it" She hurriedly declined it.

"Omo Sohyun-ah, what if he called me again?" I just keep silent.

"What if he bothered me? Can you just see him once.. For me?" She look at me.

I think for a while. Should I see him?. Maybe yes. I need an explanation from him.

"Okay. I'll see him"

"Yeay!! I'll text him. Love you Sohyun-ah".

To be continued..

HI MY LOVELY READERS, I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. THIS WEEK IS A HECTIC WEEK FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE💙❤XOXO