zach herron • morning after

for me :)

you felt yourself start to wake up, feeling the sunlight coming through the windows. you slowly opened your eyes and took a deep breath. you were suddenly hit with the memories of last night when you saw, and felt, zach next to you with his arms around you. you smiled.

last night you had lost your virginity to zach. it had been the best experience ever. although you could feel the soreness between your legs, you didn't even notice it because of how happy you were.

zach was so gentle and so sweet with you. he calmed your nerves and assured you that everything would be okay, and he was right. everything was more than okay.

you turned on your side and wrapped your arm around zach, cuddling into him. you kissed his bare chest, feeling him slightly shiver.

he shifted around, his arm underneath your neck moving and his other arm, laying by his side, reaching over and holding your waist. soon his eyes were open, looking right into yours.

"good morning love," he said, his voice deep and raspy.

"good morning." you smiled.

"how'd you sleep?" he asked.

"better than I've ever slept before," you told him. he smiled, his cheeks turning a darker red than usual. you smiled and put your hand on his blushing cheek, then pecked his lips.

"you feeling okay? like everything's fine after...last night?" he asked, softly chuckling. you smiled and nodded.

"i'm hurting a little, but i still feel amazing. you were amazing." you ran your hand through his hair.

"so were you." he pecked your lips again. "i love you, y/n."

"i love you too zach." you bit your lip.

"you want me to make some breakfast?" zach asked.

"no, i just wanna lay here with you." he lay on his back and pulled you on top of him. you put your face in his neck and kissed his jawline.

"i'm perfectly fine with that." he sighed quietly.

you just lay there cuddling with him for almost an hour. you started talking about random things and you just went on forever.

"i'm kinda hungry now," you said chuckling.

"what do you want for breakfast?"

"can we have pancakes?" you asked, leaning up to look at his face. he smiled and nodded. you leaned down and pecked his lips.

"yay." you rolled off of him and he sat up. you watched him as he stretched, the morning sun shining through the window and making him look even more gorgeous in his black calvin klein underwear.

he got up and went to his dresser, putting on a pair of sweatpants.

"you want a shirt?" he asked.

"yeah i'd rather not wear my dress from last night." you laughed. he grabbed a shirt and handed it to you. you put it on over your naked body then got out of bed. it reached down to your thighs.

"you're so cute," zach said. he came up to you and kissed your forehead. you grabbed your toothbrush from your overnight bag and went into the bathroom.

zach came up and wrapped his arm around you from behind. you both brushed your teeth, tickling each other and laughing.

you both went out to zach's kitchen and he opened the fridge, grabbing the ingredients to make pancakes. you grabbed the pancake mix and a bowl and set them on the counter. you and zach poured the ingredients into the bowl and you mixed them while zach turned on the skillet.

he poured the batter into the skillet and let them cook. you stood behind him and wrapped your arms around him, laying your head on his bare back. you breathed in his natural scent and sighed, running your hands up his chest.

"your back is soft," you whispered.

"thanks." he chuckled.

"oh shit i said that out loud, huh?" you laughed.

he turned around and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. you looked up at him and he smiled, making you blush. he pressed his lips to yours and you melted into him. you moved your hand up to his face, caressing his cheek with your thumb.

"shit, the pancakes," zach said pulling away and turning around. you chuckled and stood beside him. he put his arm around your waist and you leaned against him.

"i love you zach," you blurted.

"i love you more y/n." he smiled. he finished cooking the pancakes then turned to you. he picked you up and set you on the counter, rubbing your thighs. you put your hands in his hair, massaging his head.

"mm," he said. you chuckled. you leaned in and kissed his lips. he pulled you closer and you wrapped your legs around his waist. he kissed your cheek then your jaw and all over your neck.

"you're amazing y/n," he whispered in your ear.

"so are you." you pecked his lips again. he smiled and hugged your body against his.

"i think i'm gonna be spending a lot more nights with you," you whispered.

"yeah you better."

*****
a/n
this was the cutest thing ever ugh i wanna cry. i hope y'all liked it. keep sending requests :)

why don't we imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara