daniel seavey • teenager in love

your birthday was something that daniel always loved to celebrate. you were the love of his life, his soulmate, and he loved treating you like a queen. so on your birthday, he always did something incredibly romantic and extravagant.

although you loved the huge gestures daniel always gave you, this year you wanted more if a lowkey birthday. you told this to daniel and of course he understood and told you that he wouldn't go all out this year. you were a little bit nervous to see if he'd actually listen.

the morning of your birthday, you woke up alone in bed, smelling bacon. you got up and went to the kitchen, not bothering to put shorts in over your underwear since it was just you and daniel in the apartment.

you stood in the doorway and watched daniel. he was shirtless standing at the stove flipping pancakes. he was so focused and it was he cutest thing ever.

"did you make breakfast?" you asked, rubbing your eyes and yawning.

"Of course love." he said with a smile. "i was gonna bring it to you in bed, but here you are."

"oh. well we can eat on the couch instead." you shrugged. he nodded and started making plates. he brought hem to the living room while you got glasses of apple juice.

"thank you baby," you said once you both sat down.

"happy birthday beautiful," he said. you pecked his lips before digging into the breakfast.

the rest of your day consisted of chilling at the apartment. daniel has no plans except for pampering you and making you feel amazing. you two cuddled, took a bubble bath with scented candles, watched movies, had multiple makeout sessions, and might've gotten a little bit carried away with that.

you had just finished the amazing italian dinner that daniel had cooked you and were now sitting on the couch together drinking wine. you were both still underage but...nobody gotta know.

you mostly just talked and laughed and kissed, but eventually you started getting tipsy.

"babe, you should pull out the karaoke machine," you said, laying on his chest.

"yeah?" he asked.

"you're always the one singing for me, and while i love that, i wanna sing for you tonight." you giggled.

"okay." he chuckled and got up to find the karaoke machine.

he got it all set up and you smiled. you pushed him onto the couch before connecting your phone and finding the song you wanted. you pressed play and grabbed the microphone.

the intro played and daniel smiled, recognizing the song.

"you call me queen
you're in ripped jeans
and you just pulled up to a love song
hearts in my eyes
strawberry skies
beat up corvettes smelling of cigarettes."

daniel was all smiles as you sang for him.

"but time keeps on slippin'
you make me feel like a teenager in love
and you make me feel like i'll be forever young
and i don't want no, nobody else
i don't want no, nobody else
you make me feel like a teenager in love
so don't let me down."

you went over and sat on daniel's lap, straddling him. he blushed, putting his hands on your waist and smiling at you.

"talk of the town
bought me a gown
told me you'd swoop me past midnight." you smiled and caressed his cheek.

"i had a dream
you weren't so mean
but i like you better when you get angry." you winked at him and he shifted underneath you, slightly chuckling.

"but time keeps on slippin'
you make me feel like a teenager in love
and you make me feel like I'll be forever young
and i don't want no, nobody else
i don't want no, nobody else
you make me feel like a teenager in love
so don't let me down."

before the song even finished, you dropped your mic and smashed your lips against daniel's. you took him by surprise, but he kissed back and swirled his tongue around yours.

"mm." he moaned into the kiss as you started grinding against him.

"mm i love you daniel," you whispered, tugging on his bottom lip.

"i love you more babygirl. we're gonna have a lot of fun tonight." he smiled before kissing you again and laying you down on the couch.

let's just say it was one of your favorite birthdays.

*****
a/n
idk if i like this, but tell me what you think :)

oh the song is teenager in love by madison beer