corbyn besson • don't change (5)

i know you feel sometimes like you're not good enough, you're not the only one.

you looked in the mirror, glancing over your outfit, hair, and makeup. it was the first day of your senior year at a brand new school.

you had recently moved with your parents to california. you wanted to be upset, couldn't they have let you finish high school before moving? but you were living in los angeles and had met a bunch of new friends over the summer. more specifically, your now boyfriend, corbyn besson.

the first day you moved you ran into him at the store. he caught your eye and you couldn't stop thinking about him. you found him on social media, finding that he was a famous musician, and when he followed you back the friendship started. you hadn't publicly announced your relationship, but people had started to assume.

"hey, corbyn's outside for you," your mom said from the doorway of your room.

"oh, okay." you reached for your backpack and slipped on your vans.

"i'll see you after school," your mom said giving you a smile. "good luck."

"thanks." you hugged her then hurried out to corbyn's car. he asked to drive you to school every morning that he could just to make sure that he'd see you at least once.

"hey y/n," he said as you got into the passengers seat. you smiled and leaned across the console to kiss him.

"hey." you started talking about something as corbyn drove you to school. he pulled into the parking lot and stopped the car.

"before you go," he said as you started leaving the car. "i know that we haven't announced anything officially, but if people ask you, be honest with them. we can make an official post or whatever if you'd like, but if not then we can just let it spread around. however you'd like."

"okay." you smiled. "we don't have to post it or anything to make it official."

"exactly." he smiled. "well i'll be here after school to pick you up."

"okay. thank you." you kissed him again before getting out of the car. "bye."

you started walking into the school and headed to the front office to get your schedule. you found your way through the hallways to your first period class. sitting down in the very back corner of the room; you waited for the bell to ring.

you weren't a very social person, so you hoped that you could just fly under the radar until you graduate and move on to better things.

that didn't really go as planned.

it wasn't log before someone recognized you. corbyn never hid that he was hanging out with you, so you had been in many of his snapchat and instagram stories.

at the end of your first period class a girl had come up to you.

"hey, are you y/n?" she asked.

"mhm," you said with a smile.

"this is the girl that's dating corbyn," she said turning to a friend.

"that's her?" she asked, making a gross face.

"um, i gotta get to cla-"