jack avery • do it again

"let's go to h&m," your friend said.

"okay." you followed her in the mall, singing in your head. "i can't get this song out of my head."

"what song?" y/f/n asked.

"i think it's called do it again."

"oh i like that song!" you both laughed and walked into h&m.

you looked around, searching through the tables of clothing.

"okay, what about this for the party on friday?" y/f/n asked holding up a dress.

"oh my god i forgot about that."

"how could you forget? there's gonna be famous people there!"

"i can't believe you got us invited." you chuckled.

"i'm just good at flirting."

"that zach guy was so into you," you told her. she shrugged, smirking at you.

"okay, so this dress?" she asked. it was short and showed a lot of skin, but that's how y/f/n was.

"yeah definitely. now help me find something, preferably not a dress."

"okay, at least like a crop top or something."

"okay, let's just look."

you looked around and found a shirt that you really liked. you had the perfect jeans and shoes to go wit it. you and your friend bought a few other things, then went to pay. as you walked out of the store you heard people singing.

"nice to, nice to know ya let's do it again. how we did it on a one night stand, girl i wanna be more than a friend to ya."

"hey that's the song i was thinking about." you chuckled.

"wait, i know that voice. come on!" y/f/n grabbed your wrist and she pulled you towards where the sound was coming from. the voices sang again and you finally found them.

it was zach, the guy y/f/n flirted with and got to invite us to a party, and a curly headed guy next to him.

"zach!" she called. he turned around and smiled when he saw you two.

"y/f/n! how are you?" he asked. she walked up and hugged him and you just waved.

"i'm good. this is my friend, y/n, she's coming to the party tomorrow."

"hi...you guys both sing really well," you told them.

"thank you." zach and the curly headed boy smiled. "this is my bandmate and best friend, jack. he'll be at the party too."

zach then pulled y/f/n away so you and jack were left alone.

"so..." jack started. you and jack then both laughed.

"it's funny that y'all were singing that song. it's been stuck in my head all day," you blurted, not really knowing what to say.

"really?" you nodded. "maybe it's a sign then."

you felt yourself blush as you both laughed.

"ready to go jack?" zach asked, coming back to you two with y/f/n.

"yeah sure." he then put his hand on your waist and leaned in to whisper in your ear.

"i'm looking forward to seeing you at the party." you felt a shiver go down your spine. he winked at you then left with zach.

"oh my god!" y/f/n exclaimed. you felt yourself blushing really hard. "he's so into you!"

"i think i stopped breathing, oh my god. no guy that looks like that has ever talked to me." you both laughed as you started leaving the mall.