corbyn besson • best friend vs girlfriend

"y/n!" your boyfriend corbyn called.

"yeah?" you asked coming into the living room. he had his camera and tripod set up and daniel was sitting on the couch wit him.

"will you film a youtube video with us?" he asked.

"which one?"

"best friend vs girlfriend?" he asked with his adorable smile.

"sure." you sat down next to him and he started recording.

"hey guys it's corbyn. i have two very important people sitting next to me and that's because we're filming a very important video today. you guys have been asking for a best friend vs girlfriend challenge and i finally decided to do it. here i have one of my best friends and one of my band mates, the incredibly talented daniel seavey."

"hey." he waved.

"and my absolutely gorgeous girlfriend, y/n y/l/n."

"aww you're so sweet." you smiled.

"this is pretty simple. i have ten questions i'm gonna ask and whoever buzzes first answers correctly gets a point. you'll just have to be your own buzzer because we don't have any. and at the end whoever loses has to buy me and the winner lunch."

"good thing you're rich daniel," you said.

"i'm sorry, was that trash talk?" he asked. you shrugged innocently.

"okay let's get started. this will be an easy one...when is my birthday?"

"buzz!" you shouted just milliseconds before daniel.

"y/n?"

"november 25, 1998."

"first point goes to y/n," corbyn said.

"next question. what is my dog's name?"

"buzz!" this time daniel buzzes just before you. "cody."

"yup."

"where is 90% of my family from? like what country?"

"buzz!" daniel got it quicker than i did.

"the netherlands." you scoffed.

"yup. what is something that i can never go on tour without?"

"buzz!" you shouted at the same time as daniel.

"i know it, i know it!" you shouted.

"okay that was a tie y'all gotta rock, paper, scissors."

you chose rock but daniel chose paper.

"ha! and it's blauwtje."

"come on y/n, daniel's beating you three to one," corbyn said.

"not for long," you said, sticking your tongue out at daniel.

"this is a two part question. what does my tattoo mean and when did i get it?"

"buzz!" you shouted.

"you remember when?" daniel asked, shocked.

"it means read between the lines and you got it somewhere around the anniversary of why don't we."

"i'll give it to you," he said nodding.

"yay!"

"okay we're halfway done and y/n is down by one. let's see if she can catch up."

"wow y/n, you should really know your boyfriend better."

"y'all are together like all the time!" you said.

"y'all live together, you spend more time with each other."

"not when y'all are on tour, then he's all yours," you said. daniel sighed, looking defeated.

"what hobbies did i have before i started singing?"

"buzz!" you shouted.

"you skateboarded...and you ran track. and then all of your sciencey stuff but you still do that." you laughed.

"that's right, y/n got it all tied up. this is another two part question. when did i post my first cover on instagram and what song was it?"

"wait!" you said.

"hm?"

"first like singing cover or first time you played guitar?"

"singing." daniel looked a little worried.

"buzz!" you shouted. "the song was boomerang by...the summer set. and it was in 2013."

"when in 2013?" corbyn asked.

"you want me to be that specific? i think it was in the summer i don't know."

"yeah it was. now it's four to three, y/n's winning."

"oh boy," daniel said.

"what's my shoe size?"

"buzz!" you shouted. "depends on the shoe but usually a ten and a half."

"correct."

"yes!" you shouted. corbyn laughed as you celebrated.

"what's my favorite kind of food?"

"buzz!" i said immediately.

"italian."

"correct. only two questions left. actually, if y/n gets this question right then she wins."

"alright i got this."

"how many pairs of shoes do i own?" he asked laughing.

"you expect us to know that?" daniel asked.

"you don't even know that!" you exclaimed.

"okay i have an idea though. just make a guess."

"at least a hundred," daniel said.

"we have like a whole walk in closet full, i'm thinking more closer to two hundred."

"yeah it's definitely closer to two hundred. sorry daniel but y/n wins."

"yay!"

"i'm so disappointed i can't believe you know less about me."

"it rigged! this whole game is rigged!"

"whatever you're just jealous. and now you have to buy us food haha!" you exclaimed.

"well i guess that's all then. everyone give this a thumbs up if you liked it and make sure to subscribe. and make sure to follow me on all social media at corbynbesson and at whydontwemusic and go follow y/n on instagram at y/@. but don't follow daniel because he's a loser."

"hey i tried my best!" he said pretending to cry.

"did you?" you asked, making him pout. you wrapped your arms around corbyn and put your head on his shoulder.

"comment down below what videos you wanna see and i'll see you next week, bye!" he got up and turned the camera off.

"okay y/n, where do you wanna go?"

"i don't know i'm kind of craving jimmy john's."

"alright let's go. daniel, you got your wallet?"

"this is so dumb." he got up and crossed his arms, walking towards the front door. you ran and jumped on corbyn's back, having him carry you to daniel's car.

you kissed him on the cheek and you could see him smiling. he set you down and opened the car door for you, getting into the backseat after you.

"y'all should be buying your own dinner," daniel said shaking his head.

"yeah but i deserve it because i won and corbyn deserves it because you disappointed him."

"whatever." daniel shook his head. you leaned in and kissed corbyn's cheek again, then kissed his lips.

"i love you," he whispered.

"i love you too."

"oh shut up," daniel said, turning the volume on the radio up.

*****