daniel seavey • bob ross

"hey what's up guys!" you and daniel said into your camera. you were a youtuber and daniel was your boyfriend. a ton of your fans had requested videos of you together so you decided to film one today.

"so, i asked daniel to join me for this video because i think it would be fun-"

"and because you guys love me more than y/n." he shrugged. you laughed and rolled your eyes.

"anyway, today daniel and i will be trying to follow a bob ross tutorial."

"yayyy!" daniel said.

"if you follow daniel on instagram, you would know that he paints sometimes and he's pretty good at it. i, in the other hand, am not."

"so basically, hers is gonna look terrible and mine's gonna look good," daniel said. you playfully hit his arm.

"i'm gonna try but...i don't know. but yeah, so let's get started!" you moved your camera so you and daniel were both in the frame, but the viewers couldn't see your canvases.

"so the video we're watching is called 'island of the wilderness'." you stared the video on your laptop set up between daniel and you.

you both grabbed your plates of paint and started painting on the canvas.

"his voice is so calming," you said. "like i could fall asleep right now."

"you could fall asleep listening to an old man talking? that's kinda creepy." daniel laughed.

"you make it sound creepy. but his voice is just soft and soothing." you shrugged. you looked and saw daniel giving you a weird look.

"you're crazy." he shook his head.

"shut up. you made me miss the video now we have to go back." you reminded the video while daniel laughed at you.

you both went quiet while you concentrated on the background.

"okay, mine doesn't look to bad." you smiled as you looked at your background together. then you glanced at daniel's and frowned. "of course."

"what?"

"yours looks so much better." you crossed your arms and poured. daniel looked over at yours then back at his.

"yours looks good babe," he said. you sighed and he chuckled, putting his brush down and pulling you into a hug. "don't get down on yourself we're not even done yet."

you smiled and pulled away.

"now we gotta rewind it again," daniel said. you both laughed and went back to painting, talking about random stuff as you did.

you made jokes and laughed while you painted, daniel slightly flirting some fit eh time too.

"okay, are you done?" you asked after finishing your last few details.

"just a second." he dramatically drew his paintbrush across the canvas. "done!"

"okay weirdo." you laughed. "let's turn them around for the camera to see.

"okay, mine doesn't look horrible," you said.

"mine looks good," daniel said. "your tree looks messed up." he laughed.

"hey!" you playfully hit him again. "your bushes just look like clouds mine have detail!"

you and daniel both started laughing at each other's painting.

"okay well, that ended well." daniel chuckled. he wrapped his arm around you shoulder and kissed your head.

"i hope you guys enjoyed watching daniel and i make fools of ourselves." you laughed and daniel squeezes you. "if you liked this video make sure you give it a big thumbs up and subscribe for more weekly videos. you can also follow me on all social media at y/@  and make sure you check out daniel's socials at seaveydaniel and his band whydontwemusic. thanks for watching guys, love you!"

"bye!" daniel exclaimed and covered the camera with his hand. you turned it off then looked at daniel.

"wanna help me clean up?" you asked sweetly.

"um..."

"it'll go quicker and then we have nothing else to do today." you smiled.

"okay." you went over to your table and picked up the paint plates, throwing them away, daniel grabbed a rag and wiped down the table, cleaning off the paint.

you grabbed the brushes and got an idea in your head.

"oh, daniel you got some paint on your neck."

"what? where?" he asked. you leaned forward and swiped the wet brush against his neck.

"oh no you didn't!" he said. he grabbed another brush and started chasing you. you squealed and ran away from him.

he chased you into the living room and you tripped, falling into the couch. daniel came over and grabbed the paintbrush from your hand, putting his and yours on the coffee table.

he then put his hands on either side of your head and crawling on top of you. you chuckled as he smiled at you. he leaned down and kissed your lips, moving one hand to your waist.

he moved to kiss your neck and you put your hand in your shoulder.

"hey, let me finish cleaning and we can go to my room," you said.

"okay." he pecked your lips and climbed off of you. you both finished cleaning the kitchen then went up to your room.

"babe, you still have paint on your neck." you laughed, grabbing his hand and leading him to the bathroom.

you grabbed a washcloth and got it wet, rubbing the paint off of his neck. you rinsed the washcloth and felt daniel wrap his arms around you. he kissed your neck and you turned the sink off before turning around to kiss his lips.

he picked you up and carried you to your bedroom. he lay you down on the bed and hovered over you, kissing your neck.

"mm god i love you," you moaned.

"i love you too."

*****
a/n
the next imagines for all the guys are gonna be "youtube challenges" so i hope you like them.