jonah marais • movie night

"i'm so excited to see you baby," your boyfriend, jonah, said through the phone.

"me too. and i already have everything set up. all eight movies, pillows, blankets, candy, drinks, and popcorn."

"yay, i can't wait." you smiled seeing him getting all excited over facetime.

"me neither."

"i'm pulling in now, see you in a few."

"okay bye." you hung up and looked in the mirror. you fixed your messy, but also cute, bun and fixed your outfit. you wore black spandex and one of jonah's large t-shirts. it was comfortable, but you still wanted to look cute.

you heard a knock on the front door of your apartment and ran to it. you opened it and saw jonah in black sweats and his red tour hoodie. he came in, scooping you off your feet and into his arms.

"oh baby i've missed you so much," he said into your neck.

"i've missed you more, oh my gosh." you hugged him tightly and kissed his head. he set you down and you grabbed his face, connecting your lips with his.

he held your body right up against his, slipping his tongue into your mouth.

"mm how's tour?" you asked pulling away.

"great." he smiled. "you ready for the movies?"

"of course."

you led jonah to your living room and sat him on the couch. you put the first harry potter movie into the dvd player and went back to the couch.

you sat next to jonah and pulled the blanket over you both. jonah wrapped his arm around your shoulders and you leaned into him. your hand rested over his stomach and your head was on his shoulder.

jonah grabbed a bag of candy and you shared it as the first movie started.

jonah held you closely and every now and then he'd kiss your head or your cheek or peck your lips.

the first movie ended and you sighed.

"i'll do it," jonah said. he got up to switch the movies and you grabbed more candy and drinks to share.

jonah sat back down and out his arm around your shoulders. you moved and climbed over jonah so you were sitting next to him and had your legs draped over his lap. he put his hand on your thigh and you put the blanket over you two. he caressed your inner thigh, making you smile.

the movie started and you both watched intently. you had seen the harry potter series thousands of times, but you still loved watching it and paying attention to every small detail.

by the middle of the sixth movie, you and jonah were laying down. it was now dark outside and you were both struggling to stay awake.

jonah was laying down on his side with you in front of him. he had his arm around you, holding your hand. you felt your eyes slowly start to close.

"y/n, wake up! we have two and a half movies left," jonah said. i groaned and turned onto my back. jonah grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"we have two days until you leave, can't we finish the movies tomorrow?" you asked, your eyes closing again.

"i mean, i guess." he sighed.

"i'm sorry, i'm just so exhausted."

"no, it's okay baby. we'll finish them tomorrow, let's get in bed." he started to sit up. you sat up with him and got up from the couch. you started cleaning up the candy wrappers and jonah helped you.

you threw the wrappers away then went towards your room. then you brushed your teeth with jonah.

"hey, you too tired to take a bath?" jonah asked, pushing a strand of hair behind your ear.

"umm," you started.

"it'll be fun."

"okay." you smiled. you went to the bath and turned the hot water on. you poured some bubbles in then stood back up.

jonah grabbed your hands and pulled you into him. he smiled as he lifted your shirt up and over your head.

you both stripped and got into the bath. you sat facing him, your legs laying on top of his. jonah grabbed your hands and brought them to his lips, kissing them repeatedly.

"i love you princess," he whispered.

"i love you jonah." you smiled.

"what's got you so tired?" he asked.

"i don't know, just work and school i guess. plus it's almost midnight." you chuckled.

"i guess i'm just used to staying up late." he shrugged.

"yeah."

jonah grabbed you, setting you on his thigh. you wrapped your legs around him and put your hands on his face. he smiled and leaned in, kissing your lips.

when you and jonah were finished, you both got out of the bath. you put down towels to dry all of the water that had splashed out.

you put your pajamas on and got into bed with jonah.

"see? wasn't that fun?" he asked, still breathing heavily.

"yeah." you chuckled. you pulled the blankets over you two and cuddled into jonah.

he held your body close to his and kissed your forehead.

"i love you," he whispered.

"i love you."

*****