corbyn besson • fortnite

you pulled your car into your boyfriend's, corbyn, driveway, turning your car off and grabbing the bags of food you had picked up on your way over. you walked up to the door and used the key he had given you to unlock the door.

"corbyn?" you called out. no answer. you didn't see him in the living room or kitchen so you turned down the hallway to his bedroom.

you peeled your head into his room, but didn't see him there. you sighed and went to his office, hoping that he'd be there.

you smiled when you saw him slumped in his computer chair, focused intently on the fort nite game he was playing.

he had his headphones on, so you knew he couldn't hear you. you walked up and put your hand on his shoulder, feeling him jump. he took his headphones off and quickly looked at you before turning back to his game.

"you scared me," he said.

"sorry babe. i brought you food."

"thank you. i'm almost done with this round," he told you. you nodded and sat on the empty space on his desk next to his computer. you grabbed your food from the bag and began eating.

"yes!" he exclaimed. you looked and saw 'victory royale' pop up on his screen. you smiled at how excited he got.

he leaned down and kissed your leg before taking his headphones off completely and patted his lap. you moved and sat on his lap, wrapping your arm around his shoulders.

"that win was for you beautiful," he told you. you chuckled, leaning in to peck his lips.

"no makeup today?" he asked, noticing your bare face.

"i know, i'm breaking out but i was lazy this morning and-"

"baby, i like it when you don't wear makeup. you're gorgeous no matter what." you blushed and thanked him.

he rubbed your thigh before grabbing his food from the bag and digging in.

"you're the best y/n," he said. "how much was it?"

"what?" you asked.

"the food, how much was it?"

"babe, you pay for me and i pay for you. it evens it out," you told him, slightly furrowing your eyebrows at him. he smiled.

"then thank you baby." you smiled and hugged him, pressing your cheek to the top of his head.

"how long were you playing?" you asked.

"not that long. but it's fine, i can play later."

"no, you can keep playing. i'll just sit here and watch you win." you smiled. he chuckled and blushed.

you talked about your days while you finished your food. you grabbed the bags and empty wrappers, taking them to the kitchen to throw away while corbyn started another game. you came back and he let you back into his lap.

you played with his hair and kissed his forehead periodically as he continued playing his game.

"you wanna try babe?" he asked after he had won his fourth game.

"corbyn, i suck i'd ruin your reputation," you said laughing.

"come on, i'll help you." he smiled. "then after we can go cuddle in bed or something."

"okay." you smiled and sweetly kissed his lips. you turned your body towards the computer and felt corbyn's arm wrap around you.

"okay so we can both play, do you want the keyboard or the mouse?"

"which is easier?" you asked.

"umm, either one. i guess the mouse."

"okay." you put your hand on the mouse. corbyn began telling you what to do.

you both got a little bit frustrated throughout the game, but you'd just joke it off and laugh. you let out screams anytime you didn't know what to do or got scared and corbyn would just laugh and kiss your shoulder.

you got eliminated pretty quickly the first time you played, but you felt determined to do better. you ended up playing at least five games, trying to beat your placing the previous round.

"we got fifth! that's not bad right?" you exclaimed, turning to corbyn.

"no, that's amazing baby!" you smiled and grabbed his face, kissing his lips. he wrapped his arms around you and you ran your hand through his hair.

"i love you," he mumbled against your lips.

"i love you more."

he hooked his arm under your legs and stood up. you squealed as he carried you to his bedroom. he lay you on the bed and jumped next to you. you both got situated in each other's arms and just lay there.

corbyn rubbed his nose against yours and you looked up at him, smiling.

"what?" you asked.

"just wanted to see your gorgeous smile." you blushed and put your hand on corbyn's cheek, connecting your lips. you both lay there, soon falling asleep to the sound of each other's heartbeats.

*****