jonah marais • drunk

*please don't even start commenting about him being underage and stuff like that bc i don't care i think it's funny and i can write what i want so thank you*

for attackingherron

"look at that, nice. he sat on the table. your ass is just so fat-"

"guys, guys, don't listen to daniel. it looks fucking amazing," jonah said. everyone in the bus burst out laughing.

the guys had finished a successful sold out show in las vegas hours before and you all decided to get a drink to celebrate. for daniel and jonah, a drink turned into multiple.

you had tried to get them back on the bus to keep them out of trouble, but jonah decided to sit on the table and he broke some of it. everyone thought it was hilarious, and daniel decided to drunkenly record it.

daniel flipped jonah off and laughed.

"guys, it looks so good. it looks so good! it's pristine!" jonah shouted.

"it's ugly!"

jonah leaned back as he was laughing and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"did you like the show beautiful?" he slurred.

"yeah, you did amazing baby." you smiled.

"you're so cute. you're the best ducking girlfriend in the world!" he shouted. you chuckled and leaned into him. he hugged you and kissed all over your face.

"if only we weren't stuck on this bus, we could have even more fun," he whispered in your ear. you chuckled and shook your head.

"too bad." you shrugged.

the whole night was full of laughing over he crazy thing jonah and daniel would say or do. eventually the driver told us we were leaving for san jose, so all of the extra people on the bus left. i was going with the guys to their next show and going home after that so i just stayed on the bus with them.

everyone had gone to sleep, so jonah and i were just sitting at the table together talking. he wasn't as drunk now, but he was still a little bit out of it. it wasn't until four in the morning that jonah was finally feeling tired.

"can i just stay in your hotel with you?" he asked.

"baby, i'm not staying in a hotel. we're driving to san jose right now."

"but i don't wanna sleep alone," he whined.

"your bunk is too small for both of us."

"then let's sleep on the couch. i just wanna hold you."

"i think it's too small, but we can try," you told him.

"yay." he smiled and stood up. he went to the bathroom to change and brush his teeth. you did the same, then jonah lay on the couch.

he opened his arms for you and you lay down on his chest.

"jonah, i don't think this is big enough." you chuckled. your legs were hanging over the edge and your arm was hanging off the side.