zach herron • city lights

you had been visiting your boyfriend's house over the summer since you didn't get to see him that much. he was always touring with his hand and you had school. but now it was summer and he had a break before his summer tour started.

you were laying on his bed cuddling while watching a movie. he had his arm around your shoulders so your head was laying on his chest. you had your arm draped across his stomach and your leg laying over his.

"babe?" he asked.

"hm?" you replied softly.

"i wanna take you somewhere."

"okay." you softly chuckled.

"you don't get to see la that often, were always just in the house. so i wanna take you somewhere like on a date," he said.

"aw." you sat up and looked at him, smiling. "you're so cute."

"so are you." you leaned in and pecked his lips.

"are we gonna go now?" you asked.

"yeah sure." he shrugged.

"am i dressed okay?" you asked, looking down at your shorts and large t-shirt that was actually zach's. "i mean i'm basically wearing pajamas, should i change?"

"no don't change. you look cute." you smiled again. zach got up from his bed and grabbed his keys, slipping on his shoes. you slipped on your white vans and reached for his hand as you walked out to his car.

he opened the door of his orange camaro and you thanked him, getting into the car. he closed the door and went around to the driver's side.

"so, where are we going?" you asked.

"should i tell you or should i make it a surprise?" he asked.

"just tell me."

"okay. there's this place in the mountains where you can see like all of la. and there's supposed to be stars tonight so it'll be pretty."

"you're lowkey a romantic zach." you chuckled. he smiled and reached over to hold your hand. he then started driving towards your destination.

you turned the radio on and you and zach both sang along to the songs that played. you found yourself smiling the whole time, zach never once letting it fade. he'd do anything to see the beautiful smile of yours.

the sun had already set by the time you got to the spot zach wanted to get to. he parked on the edge and you both just looked out the front windshield.

you smiled seeing all the lights in front of you and the stars in the sky. it was the perfect view and you didn't wanna look away. you wanted to see more.

"i wanna get out," you said.

"be careful," zach said. you both got out and stood in front of the car. there was a railing to keep you from falling, but it was old and wooden so you decided against leaning on it.

zach put his arm around your waist and you both looked out at the city, leaning against the front of the car.

"wow," you whispered. "it's so beautiful."

"i know."

"how'd you find this place?" you asked.

"the guys and i hiked up to the hollywood sign when we first moved here. i actually got lost." he chuckled. "but it led me to this clearing and once i found it i kept coming back. whenever i'd get stressed or overwhelmed or just wanted to be alone i'd come and sit out here. it's like a special place i guess. and now it can be yours too."

you looked up at zach and he glanced down at you. you both smiled and you leaned your head against zach. he hugged you tight against him and you both looked out at the bright lights in the city.

"i have an idea," zach said. you were confused as zach went back to his car. he started it and rolled the windows down, turning the volume up and connecting his phone to the bluetooth in the car. he turned his lights off and played a song, walking back to you.

he grabbed your hands and put them on his shoulders, placing his hands on your lower back. you chuckled as he swayed you back and forth.

"we haven't been on a date in so long zach," you said. "what made you change your mind?"

"i don't know." he shrugged. "i just wanna make sure that you're happy and that you feel loved."

"i am and i do." you smiled.

"good. plus i just wanted an excuse to dance with you," he said.

"aw zach, you're literally the cutest person ever." it was dark, but you could see him blushing.

"thank you for taking me out. i love staying home and just cuddling, but this is nice." you smiled. he smiled and leaned in to kiss you.

you moved your hands into his hair as he picked you up. he set you on the front of his car and held your legs around him. you pulled on his hair as he leaned forwards, pushing you back against he car.

he grabbed your hands from his neck and pulled away from the kiss, pinning your hands to the car. he looked at your face, admiring how your lips were swollen and your cheeks were red. you smiled innocently.

"what?" you asked.

"you're just so gorgeous. i can't even explain how much i love you." he smiled and shook his head.

"i love you too." you bite your lip. he smirked and pulled you off of the hood of his car and brought you over to the side.

you both climbed into the back seat and zach pulled you onto his lap. your legs were on either side of him and your hands were on his neck. he looked up at you with so much admiration. you leaned down and kissed his lips, running your fingers over his ears and into his hair. he softly moaned when you moved your lips to his jaw. you kissed up his jaw to his ear and nibbled on it gently.

"shit, i love when you do that," he whispered, grabbing your legs.

you moved back to his lips and pulled away slightly.

"you wanna do this here?" you asked, looking into his lustful eyes. he nodded and you smiled, kissing him again.

you were thankful you were alone in that clearing, not wanting anyone to hear or see what happened in the car that night.

*****

why don't we imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara