corbyn besson • honeymoon

"baby, we've been in bed all day, let's go walk on the beach and we can watch the sunset," you suggested to your newly wed husband, corbyn.

you two were honeymooning in fiji, staying in a private villa on the beach. it was gorgeous, you were speechless when you first arrived the night before. you and corbyn were up all night and spent the whole day in bed. you weren't in any rush since you'd be staying for two weeks, but you wanted to see the beach.

"okay, get dressed." he chuckled.

you went to your suitcase and put on your undergarments, then put on cotton shorts and one of corbyn's sweatshirts.

"ready?" corbyn asked. you nodded and took his hand. you both walked out of your villa, right onto the beach.

the sun was in the middle of the sky, slowly setting. you and corbyn walked close to the water, feeling it wash over your feet.

"so, mrs. besson, how are you feeling?" corbyn asked, giving you a cute smile.

"i feel amazing mr. besson." you chuckled. "how are you feeling?"

"like we're the only two people i this world," he said softly. you felt yourself blush.

"i love you," you told him.

"i love you more." he stopped you and hooked his finger under your chin, kissing your lips.

when you pulled away, then sun was almost gone. corbyn wrapped his arm around your waist and you watched the sun set together. once it was gone, it was a lot darker.

"that was beautiful," you said.

"i know." you hugged corbyn and stood on your toes to kiss his cheek. he suddenly laughed and picked you up.

you immediately stared screaming and pushing away from him, knowing what he was gonna do.

he walked further into the water and dropped you. you fell and splashed into the water, going completely under. you popped back up and saw corbyn laughing his ass off.

"corbyn besson! it's freezing!" you exclaimed. he didn't stop laughing. you shook your head and jumped on him, latching your arms and legs around him and pulling him down with you.

you both came up and corbyn was screaming.

"y/n!" he yelled.

"that's what you get!" you exclaimed.

"you're gonna get it."

he stared chasing you and you swam away, trying to get away. you could hear him behind you, but you kept going.

then you felt something on your foot and were suddenly pulled backwards. you screamed as corbyn picked you up and threw you into the water.

"that's not fair, i can't pick you up!" you whined when you came back up from the water.

"are you calling me fat?" he asked.

"yeah, i am fat ass!" you yelled.

"how dare you!" corbyn started chasing you again. he caught you, but this time as he tried to throw you, you held onto him tightly.

you pushed him down with all your strength and dunked him. you then jumped and swam away, to try and escape him when he resurfaced, but he grabbed your leg, making you fall face first.

you continued screaming and having each other, dunking one another into the cold water. eventually you both started coughing and decided to stop. you stayed five feet away from him, worried that he was gonna dunk you again.

"baby, i promise i'm not gonna dunk you again, come here," he said. you slowly stepped closer. he chuckled as you moved slowly towards him.

once you were close enough, he grabbed your hand and pulled you into his chest.

"i'm sorry baby," he said chuckling.

"i'm sorry too." you had gone about shoulders deep, so you wrapped your arms around corbyn's neck and your legs around his waist.

he held you underneath your thighs and looked at you. you ran your fingers through his wet hair. you both were just staring into each other's eyes. it was silent, except for the crashing of the waves on the beach and the sound of your breathing.

corbyn got a big smirk on his face, then suddenly he dunked you underneath the water.

you jumped back up, coughing but laughing at the same time. corbyn scooped you up, holding you bridal style.

"i'm sorry, i had to love," he said with a laugh. you shook your head.

"this is why i married you," you said softly. you both softly giggled, then slowly leaned in.

your lips met corbyn's and you felt the electricity that shot though you every time you kissed. your hands got tangled in his hair as your lips molded together.

corbyn stared walking and you felt yourself come out of the water. you moved your lips to his cheek, then to his neck. you left a hickey right underneath his jawline as he carried you back to the villa.

he set you down on the covered patio, grabbing your face and kissing your lips. you started discarding your wet clothes, leaving them on the patio to dry.

you and corbyn ran inside and jumped onto the bed, continuing what you had been doin all day.

*****
a/n
idk if this is boring but i hope you liked it :) love y'all