jonah marais • cheating

for seavey_mendes03

you had just gotten home from grocery shopping. you unlocked the front door and brought in the bags you could carry. you set them on the countertop along with your phone and keys, then went back out to grab the rest of the bags.

usually your boyfriend jonah accompanied you on your weekly grocery shopping trips, but he was busy at the studio recording songs for his bands album.

Once you had carried in all of the grocery bags, you stared putting everything away into the cabinets and the fridge. when you finished, you plopped on the couch and closed your eyes.

you heard your phone ring and groaned, going back into the kitchen to grab it. you picked it up and answered it, hearing jonah yell at the guys before saying hi.

"hey babe," he said.

"hi."

"we're almost done, I'll be home in about half an hour," he said.

"okay, i just got home from grocery shopping."

"okay, I'll see you soon."

"i love you."

"i love you more beautiful." you smiled and hung up, going to lay on the couch.

you noticed a lot of notifications, so you looked through your social media. you were confused when you saw the same picture popping up in your feed.

"what?" you said to yourself. you continued scrolling, looking at comments and more pictures.

you felt tears in your eyes. you didn't want to believe that it was jonah, but you remember him going out with the guys and corbyn was in the background.

you wiped your tears and shut your phone off, not wanting to see any of it anymore. you couldn't believe jonah would cheat on you.

you heard the front door opening and hurriedly wiped your eyes. jonah walked in with daniel and corbyn behind him.

"hey babe," jonah said. he walked over to you and leaned down to kiss you, but you turned your head to the side so he kissed your cheek.

"what's wrong?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"i didn't know the guys were coming home with you," you said quietly.

"y/n they don't care if i kiss you." he chuckled. you sighed.

"that's not what i meant. we need to talk."

"um, we can come back later," daniel said.

"no that's-"

"sorry guys, but i really need to talk to jonah." you smiled sympathetically.

"that's fine. we'll see you later jo," corbyn said. they did their handshake and the guys left.

"babe what's wrong? you never care when the guys come over." he sat on the couch and put his hand on my knee.

"did you cheat on me?" You asked.