corbyn besson • rehearsals

the tv played your tenth episode of friends while you watched from your bed. you were stuck home alone, with nothing to do but binge netflix shows.

you sighed, grabbing your phone and going through your social media's for what felt like the hundredth time. you were so bored you didn't know what to do.

you decided to call your boyfriend corbyn to see if he wanted to come over.

"hey," you said into the phone.

"hey baby."

"what're you up to?"

"im actually at rehearsals now, sorry love," he said.

"oh. it's okay."

"i can come over when we're done, but it might be late."

"okay. just text me."

"i will. i love you."

"i love you too. bye."

you rolled around a bed, then got an idea. you wanted to surprise corbyn at rehearsals. you smiled to yourself and got up out of bed, going to shower. once you got out you started getting ready, looking extra cute to surprise corbyn.

once you were ready, you left and drove to where the guys rehearsed. you felt butterflies in your stomach, excited to see corbyn again. you saw each other everyday and it shouldn't be a big deal, but you loved being around him every second that you could.

you walked inside and down the hallway to the room that the guys rehearsed in. they were all standing in front of a big mirror with microphones in their hands.

you waited outside the door and watched the guys rehearse. they were singing hooked and got to corbyn's solo. you smiled as you watched corbyn and the guys dancing and messing around with each other.

they finished the song and stopped to take a break. the guys started walking out of the room, spotting me.

"hey y/n," jonah said smiling at you.

"hey," you said to all the guys. corbyn was still in the room, so you walked inside.

"that looked like fun," you said. corbyn looked up and saw you in the mirror. he smiled and turned around, grabbing your hand as you walked towards him.

"yeah, the guys and i love to mess around." he chuckled.

"sorry to just show up, i just missed you."

"no, im glad you came love."

he wrapped his arms around your waist and picked you up, spinning you around. you giggled and kissed his cheek.

"oh look, the lovebirds are back," zach said coming into the practice room with jack and daniel.

"sorry." you chuckled.

"he was just joking babe."

"yeah, no worries. david said once we went over cold in la again we could break for lunch," zach said.

"wanna go get some food after?" corbyn asked you, putting your attention back on him and his hands that were very low in your back.

"it's a date." you smiled.

corbyn smiled and leaned in to kiss your lips. the guys started teasing you by making kissy noises and "ooo" sounds. you laughed and pulled away from corbyn.

"hurry up with the song and we can be all alone," you whispered before sending him a wink. you smirked when his cheeks turned bright red and the guys all laughed at him.

you sat in the corner while the guys finished rehearsing. once they finished they packed up all their stuff and corbyn came over to you.

"you ready love?" He asked. you nodded and stood up, taking his hand and walking out to your car.

it was your car, but corbyn insisted on driving. he'd have one hand on the wheel and the other on your thigh, just wanting to hold you.

"i love you babe, you know that right?" he asked. you put your hand on his and nodded.

"i know corbyn. i love you too." you smiled.

"i just don't want you missing me too much on your. i know how much i'll be missing you."

"i know, we'll be okay babe. it's not our first tour." you sighed.

"yeah. maybe you can make it to more shows this time."

"i don't know, work is crazy right now. but i can try."

"as long as you come to at least one. i gotta make my girl proud."

"im always proud of you." you smiled. he stopped at a red light and leaned over to softly kiss your lips. he held your chin, keeping your lips pressed together. you slowly moved them, forgetting about everything else.

reality ripped you away from him when the car behind you honked its horn. you both pulled away and laughed.

"i love you y/n."

"i love you corbyn."

*****
a/n
just a cute little corbyn update for y'all. hope you liked it <3