corbyn besson • kiss and make up

you unlocked he front door and went inside, slamming the door. you stormed into your bedroom, kicking off your heels.

you heard the front door open a moment later and soon your boyfriend, corbyn, was standing in the doorway.

"y/n, just let me explain please," he said.

"i don't wanna deal with you right now. if you want other girls to flirt with you and not say anything about it, fine by me i'll just let myself out," you said, taking off your fake eyelashes.

"she wasn't flirting with me. i would've said something if she was." you grabbed a makeup wipe and started taking your makeup off.

"if you don't think she was flirting then you must be blind. she literally called you cute, gave you a drink on the house, and wrote her number on the receipt. how is that not flirting?!" you threw your hands up in frustration.

"okay, you're right-"

"i know! and you didn't even say anything you just smiled! i get all dressed up for this date and you don't even care, you'd rather another girl flirt with you than me flirt with you."

"i'm sorry, i know i should've said something and not just let it happen. but i didn't even think of it as flirting. it looked like she was older than me and i just thought she was being nice. i was only focused on you anyway, you looked gorgeous tonight baby."

"of course you'd say that." you scoffed. "i don't care, it's just the fact that you let her flirt with you. so you'll just let anyone flirt with you?"

"no, y/n that's not what i meant at all, you know that. you're making this a bigger deal than it is."

"am i? then let's just not talk about it anymore."

"no, y/n i don't want you to be mad at me."

"well i am. i just need a break, i want some space right now." he looked taken back and hurt.

"y/n-"

"no it's fine. let me calm down and then we can talk about later. since i'm overreacting."

"no y/n-"

"i'm gonna take a shower. go play fortnite or something, i need a break." he sighed and left the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

you sighed and plopped on the bed. you hated fighting with corbyn, you always got really mad and sometimes ended up crying.

you went into the bathroom and took off your dress, starting the shower and stepping in.

you thought about what had happened while you were showering. you knew that you had a right to be upset. she was flirting with him and he didn't do anything and that's not okay. she was all over him and he just let her. she even gave him her number, that was too far.

but you knew corbyn, and you knew that he was being honest. he didn't think anything of it. he rarely, if ever, looks at other girls so why would he then?

when you got out of the shower, you decided that you trusted corbyn and you knew that this was a silly fight. you put on shorts and a tshirt, then left the bathroom.

you left the bedroom and went to the office. corbyn was sitting at his desk, but he wasn't playing fortnite. the chair was turned towards the door, so he looked up when you walked in. you locked eyes briefly then you took a deep breath.

"i'm really sorry corbyn. can we kiss and make up now?" you asked quietly.

"yes please." he stood up and walked towards you, wrapping his arms around you in a tight hug.

"i'm sorry. i just get too overprotective sometimes. i mean you're my boyfriend. i love you and i don't want anyone else to steal you."

"i know baby. but no one can steal me, i'm all yours." he kissed the top of your head. you looked up and he leaned down to kiss you.

"can we cuddle?" he asked. you chuckled and smiled, nodding. corbyn kept his arm around you as you walked to your bedroom.

you crawled into the bed and got under the covers.

"let me shower real quick actually," he said. you nodded and grabbed your phone, going on your social medias.

you were glad that you and corbyn were mature enough to get over small arguments like these. you both hated fighting with each other because it meant less time for you to spend loving each other. and that time was important when he was away on tour.

corbyn was quick to shower and soon he was in bed with his arms wrapped around you. he kissed your head twice and you looked up at him. he rubbed his nose against yours then kissed you. you kissed for a while, moving your lips against his.

"i love you y/n," he whispered.

"i love you too corbyn." you pecked his lips before settling into his chest and soon falling asleep to the sound of his heart.

*****