zach herron • don't change (2)

don't change.
not a single curve or one line.

you sat on your bed scrolling through your instagram. you had gained a lot of followers because recently you announced your relationship with zach herron.

with the followers came tons of comments. some were good, but some were bad. you loved seeing the ones calling you beautiful or telling you how happy you made zach or how happy the fans were seeing you together.

but a lot of the hate comments were focused on two main things. your nose and your forehead. your nose was very big and so was your forehead. you tried to lol past it and be comfortable wit it, but with fans pointing out your insecurities every five seconds, it really hurt.

"babe?" you asked. you were cuddling with zach on his bed.

"hm?" he put his phone down to fully focus on you.

"do you think my nose is too big?" you asked softly.

"what?" he asked.

"my nose. is it big?" you asked again. he looked down at you and you sat up so he could look at you straight on.

"your nose is beautiful y/n. why do you think i kiss it so much." he grabbed your face and kissed the tip of your nose. you laughed and lay back down.

"but are you sure it's not big?"

"baby, why are you asking me these things?" he asked. you handed him your phone and showed him the comments.

"oh, i'm sorry love. i didn't think you'd get so many comments and followers so fast."

"zach you're famous, why didn't you expect that?"

"i don't know." he shrugged. "but i'm sorry."

"what are you gonna do, you know?"

"you just gotta ignore them. they're gonna point out every small detail that they want because they're hidden behind a screen and no one is gonna call them out. your nose is beautiful, and so is your forehead, and every single other part of your body."

"it just hurts. those are my two biggest insecurities. and they're all attacking it."

"i know. people say my nose is too small or that my teeth are crooked and weird or that my eyebrows are gross and i need to pluck them. but i don't let that bother me. i'm me and they can't change that so they can deal with it or not follow me."

"i don't get how you can just ignore it."

"it's taken a lot of practice. but it gets easier, i promise." he smiled. you nodded and wrapped your arms around him, laying your head on his shoulder.

"i love you," he whispered.

"i love you too." you kissed his neck then sat back up and went on your phone.

you saw even more notifications for comments left on your post. you were wearing skinny jeans and everyone was commenting on your thighs.

"what about my thighs? are they too big?" you asked.

"y/n, you know i love your thighs." he grabbed your thigh and hooked your leg around his waist. "your thighs are one of my many favorite things about you."

"so they're not too big?"

"no." he shook his head. you sighed and went back on your phone.

zach grabbed your phone and tossed it onto the floor.

"hey!" you exclaimed. he hovered on top of you and smiled.

"what are you doing?" you asked. he pressed a long kiss to your forehead.

"your forehead is beautiful." you chuckled. he kissed your nose next.

"your nose is perfect just the way it is."

he moved down and kissed your lips. you put your hand on his face and kissed him back, your lips melting together.

"your lips are so fucking amazing." he smiled and you blushed. he kissed down your jaw and your neck.

"your neck is so soft and perfect." he moved down and kissed your shirt over your boobs.

"mm your boobs are breathtaking." you chuckled as he moved further down. he lifted your shirt up to kiss your stomach.

"your stomach is so perfect, oh my god."

he moved further down and kissed your thighs.

"your thighs are so perfect they leave me speechless." he squeezed both of your thighs. he moved back up and grabbed your hands, holding them next to your head.

he leaned down and whispered in your ear.

"everything about you is perfect just the way it is. don't change a single thing about you, i love you how you are." he then kissed your ear. "i can't believe i forgot your ears, oh my gosh they're so cute i love biting them."

you laughed as he nibbled on your ear before kissing it. you grabbed his face and brought his lips to yours. he held your side and pressed his body onto yours as your lips moved together.

"i don't deserve you, you make me feel so happy." you smiled.

"you deserve the world, babe."

"i love you. thank you.

"i love you more y/n. and you're welcome. you tell me anytime you're feeling down or insecure and i promise i will make you feel better."

you smiled and kissed him again.

*****