jack avery • handcuffs

"hey guys, it's y/n," you said into your vlog camera. "so i have a very special video for you today. but i'm gonna need someone to film so let's go find zach."

you left your shared apartment with your boyfriend, jack, and went down the hall to zach's apartment.

you knocked on the door and smiled widely when zach opened it.

"what do you want?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrow.

"can you film a video for me?" you asked.

"why can't jack do it?"

"because i'm handcuffing myself to him for twenty four hours," you said. zach smirked.

"i'm in." you grabbed his arm and pulled him out of his apartment and back to yours. you grabbed your camera and handed it to zach.

"okay so i've acquired my person to film, everyone say hi to zach. now we can start the video. basically you guys have been requesting more videos with jack, which i don't understand because he's kinda dumb but if that's what y'all want then i'll do it. but i didn't want to just let him be in a video, it's gotta be something more special than that. so i bought something special for him."

you went into the kitchen and grabbed the pair of handcuffs that you bought from the store earlier.

"are those real?" zach asked.

"heck yeah they're real. so i'm sure you've already guessed it, or seen the title but anyway, i'm handcuffing myself to jack for twenty four hours. yayy!"

"he's gonna hate you," zach said.

"shut up he loves me. anyway, he's napping right now so i thought what better way to wake him up than by handcuffing myself to him?" you started walking down the hallway and zach followed you.

you snuck into your bedroom and went over to jack. you put the handcuff on your right wrist then leaned over and hooked the handcuff onto his left wrist. he stirred and started waking up.

"y/n?"

"surprise!" you said. he opened his eyes and noticed the handcuffs.

"you're kidding, right?"

"nope! you're stuck with me now!"

"i was sleeping," he whined.

"not anymore. get up." you smiled.

"you're insane."

"no i'm not, this is gonna be fun. right zach?"

"zach, how could you let her do this?" jack asked, his voice still groggy.

"she's your girlfriend not mine." he shrugged. you smiled at jack.

"i came up with a list of things that we're gonna try today, so get up let's go." jack slowly got up, pulling you with him.

"what are we doing?" he asked.

"first, we're gonna get some lunch. zach, are you craving chipotle?"

"oh heck yeah," he said.

"me too."

"how are we gonna get in my car?" jack asked.

"well, you got lucky because you're on the right side so you don't have to drive. but that means i'm driving your tesla." you smiled widely.

"you're kidding, right? we're gonna uber it something?"

"that's no fun. come on we'll be fine. now, keys?" you asked, sticking out your free hand.

he went over to his dresser, pulling you with him, and grabbed his keys. you took them then dragged jack out of the apartment, letting him get shoes first.