daniel seavey • distraction

for attackingherron

"can i come over?" you asked your boyfriend daniel.

"yeah, you want me to pick you up?" he asked.

"yeah, but park down the street i have to sneak out."

"okay, i'm on my way."

"thanks." you hung up and went to your bedroom door, turning the lock. you then grabbed your backpack with your overnight stuff and climbed out of your window.

you quickly ran around your house, going through the gate into the front yard. you spotted daniel's car about three houses down and you started walking towards it.

"hey love," he said as you opened the door.

"hey." you sighed, getting into the car.

"i got you food," he said, handing you a bag from your favorite fast food place.

"god, i love you," you said. daniel smiled and leaned in to peck your lips. you started eating and daniel drove to his house.

"your dad pissing you off?" daniel asked.

"my mom, but i don't wanna talk about it. i just want a distraction."

"you wanna go shopping?" he asked.

"i don't have money right now."

"my treat."

"daniel, no, you already snuck me out of my house and bought me food."

"you're my girlfriend, i'm supposed to spoil you." he chuckled.

"you spoil me too much," you said chuckling. he put his hand on your knee and squeezed.

instead of going to his house, daniel drove towards the mall. you turned the radio on and started singing the song that came on with daniel.

when you arrived at the mall, daniel made you wait so he could open your car door for you. you laughed, playfully rolling your eyes as you took his hand and stepped out of the car. daniel wrapped his arm around your waist, kissing your head as you both walked inside.

you were at the mall for about two hours, completely forgetting about your mom and everything she did to piss you off.

"wanna go home and rent a movie?" daniel asked.

"yeah sure." you carried all of your bags out to daniel's car. he insisted on opening your door again, making you smile.

once he got in the driver's seat, you grabbed his hand.

"thank you daniel," you said.

"of course y/n." you put your hand on his cheek and passionately kissed him. you pulled away and he started driving back to his house.

you left the bags in the car, not wanting to carry them to his apartment only to carry them back to his car the next day. you said hello to daniel's parents and sister, following him back to his bedroom.

you took your shoes off and crawled into his bed. he joined you, turning his tv on to netflix. he wrapped his arm around your shoulders and you lay in his chest, breathing in his scent.

you looked at your phone for the first time since you were with daniel, seeing a bunch of texts from your mom. she hadn't figured out that you had snuck out, she was just yelling at you more through text.

you sighed and put your phone down, cuddling up to daniel.

"you okay?" he asked.

"yeah." you shrugged.

"hey, look at me," he said. you sat up and looked in his eyes.

"is it your mom again?"

"she's just so annoying. she's yelling at me to do all this shit that i do for her every single day. she's embarrassed of me for no reason and it's just pissing me off. she can easily do that stuff herself, or ask me nicely. maybe i'd do it if she wasn't such a bitch to me," you ranted.

"feel better?" he asked chuckling.

"shut up. i'm tired of her."

"can i make you tired from something else?" he smirked. you chuckled.

"you said you wanted a distraction." his hand went to my waist, rubbing up and down your side.

you chuckled and crawled into his lap, putting your hands on his neck. his hands rested on the back of your thighs, gently squeezing.

you leaned in and kissed his lips, moving one hand up and pulling on his hair. he pulled you closer to his body, slipping his tongue into your mouth. you softly moaned and heard him chuckle, squeezing your ass.

"i love you daniel," you said breathlessly.

"i love you y/n."

*****